OP iSteel Jagger

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
Why is this stickied? Does someone at 343 have low self esteem and need the reassurance or something?
PhDriven wrote:
Apex Canis wrote:
PhDriven wrote:
The multiplayer sucks if I wanted to play COD Ghosts I would play it. This is halo... and the maps are horrible.
Can't disagree with you there. The maps look like they were designed in the first generation of Forge. Try playing a few games of SWAT and you'll see how bad the spawn traps are.
I just played some swat and omg the minute I spawn... dead. I wish they put more effort into this game or have an update that fixes all the nonsense. And biggest mess up is - no online spiltscreen. I'm going back to halo 4 MP
Ha, well at least I warned you. :) SWAT is seriously messed up. No strategy, just pray and spray. But when you kill someone just keep your reticle there b/c others will spawn (or the same guy you just killed).
I really like it. Huge improvement over Halo 4.
Spoiler:
Show
DC Ambrose wrote:
DC Ambrose wrote:
DC Ambrose wrote:
343, whatever you do, do not backtrack on your bid to make more characters on par with Chief/Blue Team. We don't want another Halo 3... WHICH IS EASILY BY FAR THE WEAKEST OF THE GAMES IN TERMS OF STORY.

Seriously, Guardians completely outclasses Halo 3 in terms of story in nearly every possible way it's beyond hilarious.
Halo 3 had a conclusion.
Yeah, you're right. Halo 5 has no conclusion and goes on into infinity. /sarcasm
No, but it has a pretty bad cliffhanger that could have just been the end of the second act of a three act game.
Halo 3's cliffhanger was worse. Luckily it was corrected with Halo 4.
Uhh...no. Halo 3 was Bungie's final contribution to the Halo Trilogy (ODST and Reach being prequels don't count as they don't move the current timeline forward), left open ended in case someone else takes up the mantle. Meanwhile here we are in the middle of a new trilogy with some pretty bad cliffhanger cliche endings.
Umm... Halo 2 was just as bad.
And I'm so sick of these children blindly complimenting 343 for there lack of competence. Go ahead keep letting them know how "good" there doing. When the new and shiny wears off, and you wake up and relize how short and -Yoink- the campaign is, and how jacked the aiming is(the most fundamental aspect of a shooter) your gonna regret it, because your halo 6 is just gonna be worse. The developers need to know what is unacceptable so the future of the series can be a bright one, or ATLEAST better if its not already too late
Making this a sticky is childish.
343 just doesn't want complaint treads (with negative titles) to continue being the most discussed threads. Complaint threads get a lot of attention and posts because of everyone's repeated opinions, driving these threads to be top displays at the forum page.

Trying to counter that by "stickying" a thread with little to no merit in the actual original post is ridiculous. Like About 7 fish says, it looks like 343 has pretty low self esteem about their product.

Unsticky this thread, you look foolish.
DC Ambrose wrote:
DC Ambrose wrote:
DC Ambrose wrote:
343, whatever you do, do not backtrack on your bid to make more characters on par with Chief/Blue Team. We don't want another Halo 3... WHICH IS EASILY BY FAR THE WEAKEST OF THE GAMES IN TERMS OF STORY.

Seriously, Guardians completely outclasses Halo 3 in terms of story in nearly every possible way it's beyond hilarious.
Halo 3 had a conclusion.
Yeah, you're right. Halo 5 has no conclusion and goes on into infinity. /sarcasm
No, but it has a pretty bad cliffhanger that could have just been the end of the second act of a three act game.
Halo 3's cliffhanger was worse. Luckily it was corrected with Halo 4.
Uhh...no. Halo 3 was Bungie's final contribution to the Halo Trilogy (ODST and Reach being prequels don't count as they don't move the current timeline forward), left open ended in case someone else takes up the mantle. Meanwhile here we are in the middle of a new trilogy with some pretty bad cliffhanger cliche endings.
Umm... Halo 2 was just as bad.
Its good I like the multiplayer I'm not sure about the campaign
This game is now my favorite game on Xbox one
Its an amazing game so far. Campaign is great (not as good as the original three Halos, but better than Halo ODST, Reach, and Halo 4), unique storyline that doesnt follow the same steps as Bungies' games did, and I am loving the multiplayer so far.
The best Halo experience in 8 years, since Halo 3.
This game is now my favorite game on Xbox one
It is my favorite game on every Xbox except the original (that falls squarely to Halo: Combat Evolved.)
And I'm so sick of these children blindly complimenting 343 for there lack of competence. Go ahead keep letting them know how "good" there doing. When the new and shiny wears off, and you wake up and relize how short and -Yoink- the campaign is, and how jacked the aiming is(the most fundamental aspect of a shooter) your gonna regret it, because your halo 6 is just gonna be worse. The developers need to know what is unacceptable so the future of the series can be a bright one, or ATLEAST better if its not already too late
So people here cannot have a positive opinion and like Halo 5?
Spare us the banter, please.
Many people have been drawing comparisons between Halo 5 and Halo 2, which I agree with, but 5 is also like a very improved sequel to 4.
Making this a sticky is childish.
343 just doesn't want complaint treads (with negative titles) to continue being the most discussed threads. Complaint threads get a lot of attention and posts because of everyone's repeated opinions, driving these threads to be top displays at the forum page.

Trying to counter that by "stickying" a thread with little to no merit in the actual original post is ridiculous. Like About 7 fish says, it looks like 343 has pretty low self esteem about their product.

Unsticky this thread, you look foolish.
Agreed, it speaks of desperation. It makes the matter worse by keeping this thread stickied.
LedCookey wrote:
Agreed, too many negative posts, but that shouldn't be a surprise.
Negativity Bias
The negative in the world will always garner more attention than the positive, but that's okay.
Heaven forbid that someone might have a complaint.
I guess it's really no surprise that there are site staff who simply don't understand the notion of being supportive of your community and helping to invoke change rather than insite stagnation.
EDIT: In all seriousness, I see absolutely no need for positivity through praise here. Money is almost certainly more than enough to plaster smiles on their faces at this point. When people are told to get lost, move on and such and seeing said comments with likes shooting off in to the dozens, it proves that I can't take this place seriously for actual discussion, so I take everything the in-crowd say here with just a grain of salt. You're free to counter my points, but don't expect a flowery response in return.
Man. I like you. Sincerely... That could have been read negatively.
Other then no real customization options, can't really complain. It's simple, don't like it don't play it.
If you bought it and hate it then that's your own opinion and fault. Rent next time.

Has anyone else noticed everything this last year has had rough times.

Can't wait for CoD and all the hate they get lol.
Other then no real customization options, can't really complain. It's simple, don't like it don't play it.
If you bought it and hate it then that's your own opinion and fault. Rent next time.

Has anyone else noticed everything this last year has had rough times.

Can't wait for CoD and all the hate they get lol.
Totally awesome
KairosWolf wrote:
Its good I like the multiplayer I'm not sure about the campaign
Try 10 games of SWAT and then see if your view changes.
I'm having fun playing Halo 5, so that's means it's a success. When I buy a game, I want it to be fun. Plain and simple.

So yes, Halo 5 is a good game!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10