Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5 is rubbish

OP TomB099

Halo 5 is the worst halo ever made. You only play master chief in 3 missions. They got rid of split screen. The story is really short. You have to unlock weapons. They have ruined halo by doing all of this. I am an original halo fan I have played halo 2, 3, reach, wars which were brilliant. I have also played halo 4 and 5 and they are really bad. 343 industries have ruined the halo title. Do you agree
Omg well put you added so much to the conversation.
False... and your reasons have very little impact on the actual quality of the game.
No. I dont mind Halo as it is multiplayer wise, seems quite good to me. Campaign maybe it needs a better explanation but im holding to H6 for that. You can expect a fabulous story arc to continue when the original Halo seemed to have ended at H3 and the change of hands
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I respect your opinion that you don't like Halo 5 OP, but please, just stop playing Halo 5 if you don't like it and don't make a rant about it on the forums.
That seems a wee bit harsh. I concede there are things I dislike about H5 but I wouldn't call it rubbish. Developers can't please everyone unfortunately. You obviously care enough about the series to log on and comment on it but thread is lacking constructive criticism. Just subjective content.
inb4 this thread becomes a top thread
Cool, this goes right along with the "Halo 5 is underrated" thread.
TomB099 wrote:
Halo 5 is the worst halo ever made. You only play master chief in 3 missions. They got rid of split screen. The story is really short. You have to unlock weapons. They have ruined halo by doing all of this. I am an original halo fan I have played halo 2, 3, reach, wars which were brilliant. I have also played halo 4 and 5 and they are really bad. 343 industries have ruined the halo title. Do you agree
You do realize there was a game before Halo 2, right?

50/50 shot this is an alternate account anyway.
2/10. Troll better
True.
You know whats rubbish? Your attitude and the community
You lost me when you said Reach was brilliant.
"Halo 5 is the worst halo ever made. You only play master chief in 3 missions." "...reach, wars which were brilliant." You can't use only playing as chief for 3 missions as a reason for one game to be bad and then talk about how 2 games where he chief doesn't appear at all are "Brilliant".
I'm also amazed you were able to come to this conclusion after only 2 Halo 5 matches and 0 campaign time.
SpitFlame wrote:
You lost me when you said Reach was brilliant.
Meh, I thought reach was decent, campaign gameplay was great and had a militaristic and somber atmosphere that made it stand out. Lots of content and customization and excellent UI and art style
Gameplay was pretty bad though and is kinda responsible for what happened in the recent games so I guess Reach being brilliant is a large stretch

And op while i understand your sentiment, you could state some of your points in a more intelligent and logical manner.