[Locked] Halo 5 is the best halo game ever created

OP AssassinXI878D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
Halo 5 is the perfect game and might even top Halo 3 and Bungie... actually It does top Halo 3! 343 does it PERFECT.
*cough* read more *cough*
Dude, I totally agree! I've been waiting for so long for someone to say this.
  1. The variety of maps is so good, like it's not quantity. It's so good 343 don't support BTB, it's not like that game type made Halo or anything.
  2. The plot is off the chain, it was so good to focus on Locke.
  3. I love the Prometheans as enemies, Sentinels, the Flood, Brutes, Drones etc. were so boring.
  4. I like the micro-transactions also, Warzone as pay to win is phenomenal and definitely won't make the game type unplayable as everyone is invisible.
Idk, I still like CE the best. But Halo 5 is good. MP much more than the campaign. The best? Nah.
  1. The variety of maps is so good, like it's not quantity. It's so good 343 don't support BTB, it's not like that game type made Halo or anything.
  3. I love the Prometheans as enemies, Sentinels, the Flood, Brutes, Drones etc. were so boring.
  4. I like the micro-transactions also, Warzone as pay to win is phenomenal and definitely won't make the game type unplayable as everyone is invisible.
YA finally someone agree's w/ me!
  • Halo 5's campaign was so detailed and lore driven.
  • I loved when you got to play as Locke because you ALWAYS play as chief in Halo 5, but when you do its so developed and awesome.
  • 2.5 million $$$ off microtransations and it didn't even go towards the game that made it! (Which ever employee is eating dinner on a cruise rn: you deserve it!)
  • They were so generous they MADE 'NEW' CONTENT and added it.
  • Warzone firefight (reqs) plays better than that crap in Halo 3:ODST
  • So organized!
YA finally someone agree's w/ me!
  • Halo 5's campaign was so detailed and lore driven.
  • I loved when you got to play as Locke because you ALWAYS play as chief in Halo 5, but when you do its so developed and awesome.
  • 2.5 million $$$ off microtransations and it didn't even go towards the game that made it! (Which ever employee is eating dinner on a cruise rn: you deserve it!)
  • They were so generous they MADE 'NEW' CONTENT and added it.
  • Warzone firefight (reqs) plays better than that crap in Halo 3:ODST
  • So organized!
I know, I really got what was going on the whole. The Guardians are a real threat to the galaxy!

The REQ system is so solid also, like it's so great we get to unlock emblems, remember in all the other games where you had to go through that whole process of making your own emblem, that was so tedious. It's so fun, I definitely think they warrant holding the same status as a permanent unlock.

They kept giving us what they wanted, that Hog Wild DLC was next level, next gen even it was so good - I've always wanted a green warthog.

I don't know why they changed the UI I thought it was perfect.
The sarcasm in this thread is so advanced that I was actually cringing until I did a double-take on the wording.
Quote:
I know, I really got what was going on the whole. The Guardians are a real threat to the galaxy!

The REQ system is so solid also, like it's so great we get to unlock emblems, remember in all the other games where you had to go through that whole process of making your own emblem, that was so tedious. It's so fun, I definitely think they warrant holding the same status as a permanent unlock.

They kept giving us what they wanted, that Hog Wild DLC was next level, next gen even it was so good - I've always wanted a green warthog.

I don't know why they changed the UI I thought it was perfect.
The game works perfect and smooth there are 0 bugs and no fixes to be made.

The direction this game is going is phenominal: jet packs from Reach built into the Spartan suit like a cartoon! No more legendary Spartan 2 badass stuff anymore thank god for 343. ...hope in halo 6 we can have aimbot built into the suits or somethin

I love re-watching my recent clips in theater, it never breaks or has any freezes.

I just hope Locke is the main character in H6, love the dullness and boringness of his character! Cheers to that play 343!
Not sure if I should laugh or cry at how true this is.
The sarcasm in this thread is so advanced that I was actually cringing until I did a double-take on the wording.
same LOL !
People are entitled to their opinions. To me Halo 5 will never top the Bungie Trilogy. Ever.
Quote:

The game works perfect and smooth there are 0 bugs and no fixes to be made.

The direction this game is going is phenominal: jet packs from Reach built into the Spartan suit like a cartoon! No more legendary Spartan 2 badass stuff anymore thank god for 343. ...hope in halo 6 we can have aimbot built into the suits or somethin

I love re-watching my recent clips in theater, it never breaks or has any freezes.

I just hope Locke is the main character in H6, love the dullness and boringness of his character! Cheers to that play 343!
I know, I've never been 4 hours into a forge build, grouped a load of objects and been ejected to the home screen.

Who really wants theatre anyway? It's such an old man want, like partying up, I'm glad that they've taken that out, who wants to make friends via Halo? Not me, my friends list is full, thanks Bungie (-Yoink-).

I know, they've really made the game far more memorable. I know I'll be making my kids and grandkids go around for three whole levels (we're so lucky) of the campaign to ask AI questions. Does anyone remember levels like Silent Cartographer and Assault on the Control Room? I don't.
I love the gameplay soo much that it made me angry all the time!
Obvious click-bait thread.
This is spam.
This is spam.
I think he was being sincere.
Quote:
I know, I've never been 4 hours into a forge build, grouped a load of objects and been ejected to the home screen.

Who really wants theatre anyway? It's such an old man want, like partying up, I'm glad that they've taken that out, who wants to make friends via Halo? Not me, my friends list is full, thanks Bungie (-Yoink-).

I know, they've really made the game far more memorable. I know I'll be making my kids and grandkids go around for three whole levels (we're so lucky) of the campaign to ask AI questions. Does anyone remember levels like Silent Cartographer and Assault on the Control Room? I don't.
Dude for real, I don't remember a single time I bought a whole xbox CONSOLE just for Halo 1, played it with my pals and had a tremendous time.
The silent cartographer? I prefer the forge map Tidal.

btw who wants to eat dorito chips and mountain dew soda on a game day? I sure loved eating some dinner hot pockets and drinking monster energy to get me PUMPED
This is spam.
I think he was been sincere.
Regardless of him being sincere or not.
This thread doesn't do anything but encourage flaming.
Quote:

Dude for real, I don't remember a single time I bought a whole xbox CONSOLE just for Halo 1, played it with my pals and had a tremendous time.
The silent cartographer? I prefer the forge map Tidal.

btw who wants to eat dorito chips and mountain dew soda on a game day? I sure loved eating some dinner hot pockets and drinking monster energy to get me PUMPED
Same with multiplayer,
On Halo 3 I can only name a couple of maps, The Pit, Valhalla, oh and Standoff, Guardians, Sandtrap, Avalanche, Ghost Town, Snowbound, Foundry, Epitath, Rats Nest, Narrows, Construct, Cold Storage. Obviously it was 9 years ago so I probably missed some out and could only name a few.

But now! We've got... that one with the rocks in space, that one with lava, that one with the loud 'Honk, honk' noise - that one but with snow on it, Empire, Empire but slightly earlier in the day, that remake of Midship.... that new one, Riptide, that one with the whales. If I can be Donald Trump a second and forfeit prepositions for alliteration, 'much more memorable'
Quote:
I am simply thanking 343 for their financial and stable success with the Halo franchise.
I hope you're talking about the MP because it may be the best in MP, but the campaign is just mediocre, as well as considering that is a 90% online game with just the campaign (which is the worst part of the game) being playable without Xbox live gold. But talking about MP and forge, yeah it is the best.
This is spam.
I think he was been sincere.
Honest question, what is flaming?

I had a turkish barber last week, he lit some incense, then rubbed it on my ear and burnt it (my ear), I've still no idea why he did that. Anyone have any ideas?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19