Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5 is the best halo game ever created

OP AssassinXI878D

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19
djodst74 wrote:
I legitimately enjoy Halo 5
As do i, however the game lacks in comparison to previous installments (Ignoring Halo 4)
so so, since the most important part in Halo is the story and 4 has a better one than 5 it can defend it self. still most of it was too much different from the Halo roots (for example the Halo 4 gameplay is the worst ever in the franchise)
Chris B167 wrote:
djodst74 wrote:
I legitimately enjoy Halo 5
As do i, however the game lacks in comparison to previous installments (Ignoring Halo 4)
so so, since the most important part in Halo is the story and 4 has a better one than 5 it can defend it self. still most of it was too much different from the Halo roots (for example the Halo 4 gameplay is the worst ever in the franchise)
i agree that the story is an integral part of the franchise and you're exactly right that H4 had a better story mode, i just hate the MP in 4. i really dislike the ability to spawn with whatever you want.
I agree op!!

Amazing job by 343i, they deserve pay raises all around.

I absolutely hated how back in the day my friends would always want to come over and play Halo with me ON ONE TV. They said they liked the social aspect of it, but I was really happy when they announced the removal of split screen. Now I can play on A FULL GOLORIOUS TV, I laughed because my one friend brought his entire gaming rig over anyway to play LAN, but they removed that!! Haha that sucker didn't even have an Xbox LIve account so he couldn't even play with me, had to watch me all day.

THANKS 343I and LOL at split screen plebs
djodst74 wrote:
Chris B167 wrote:
djodst74 wrote:
I legitimately enjoy Halo 5
As do i, however the game lacks in comparison to previous installments (Ignoring Halo 4)
so so, since the most important part in Halo is the story and 4 has a better one than 5 it can defend it self. still most of it was too much different from the Halo roots (for example the Halo 4 gameplay is the worst ever in the franchise)
i agree that the story is an integral part of the franchise and you're exactly right that H4 had a better story mode, i just hate the MP in 4. i really dislike the ability to spawn with whatever you want.
yeah. mee to
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic
The sarcasm is actually too advanced.
Best multiplayer, but I still prefer the campaigns from the MCC and Reach
Feels TRIGGERED man . . . 🙈
I like Halo 5 more than OP's thread...on second thought that's not much of a compliment.
I enjoy Halo 5. I also wish the Halo Community would not be so negative. A fanbase that collaborates and works together can improve things rather than one that justs complains and whines for things to get better. Seriously! Just by building awesome maps and gametypes (something a few in the community are already doing), and having those things liked in the file browser, 343 industries will add them to playlists. Want more Big Team Battle Maps? Build them on forge. Viking and Altar were added for that very reason. I realise things like armor, weapons, vehicles are not things you can change without some modding but if we want things to change we must first be the change.
Look if it isnt a halo 3 remake or vanilla halo and isnt developed by bungie then it sucks. Period. Even if 343 created what i thought was a perfect halo game it would still suck because it was developed by 343.
BirdJeebus wrote:
You know what you guys are bringing to light so many things I never realized! Why did I ever uninstall this game!!
If this was a bungie game and it was still designed how 343 designed it there would be no hate, fml the generation were In now :L
Straight up lie,people hate halo reach
Thats actually pretty truthful tbh. If halo 5 was made by bungie then id love it.
I love the new aiming system, the combat looks intense, new abilities. Everything I seen looks fantastic.
Halo 5 is the perfect game and might even top Halo 3 and Bungie... actually It does top Halo 3! 343 does it PERFECT.
*cough* read more *cough*
Yes, it IS a great game. No sarcasm here. This pathetic thread needs to die a slow, painful death...
I like Halo 5 quite a bit but it's not without its flaws... Halo 2 was my all time favorite.
Halo 5 is the perfect game and might even top Halo 3 and Bungie... actually It does top Halo 3! 343 does it PERFECT.
*cough* read more *cough*
Yes, it IS a great game. No sarcasm here. This pathetic thread needs to die a slow, painful death...
Define great.
Love Halo 5 for bringing back death characters. Who said that creativity was NOT death. For the next game, make sure to bring back Johnson. Yeah he survived, cause the logic is he was unkillable in Halo 2 and 3. Oh, and for the next one, brig back Miranda. i mean who cares that she got a bunch of brute spike puncturing her lungs. Space magic and now she is a synthetic with a grudge against the MC for no reason. And for the next one, Captain Keys. Yeah, he survived being flood, he survived getting his head crushed by the MC cause his brain synapses got transferred to another flesh of the flood, and the ship he was on flew away before the destruction of Installation 04. Now he has gotten his will power back and has decided that humanity is too self destructive, so they all must be flood. There you go, just wrong the story for the next 3 halo games. Enjoy.
No it has potential to be the greatest game ever. It's hard to explain.
Asavage853 wrote:
I enjoy Halo 5. I also wish the Halo Community would not be so negative. A fanbase that collaborates and works together can improve things rather than one that justs complains and whines for things to get better. Seriously! Just by building awesome maps and gametypes (something a few in the community are already doing), and having those things liked in the file browser, 343 industries will add them to playlists. Want more Big Team Battle Maps? Build them on forge. Viking and Altar were added for that very reason. I realise things like armor, weapons, vehicles are not things you can change without some modding but if we want things to change we must first be the change.
Look if it isnt a halo 3 remake or vanilla halo and isnt developed by bungie then it sucks. Period. Even if 343 created what i thought was a perfect halo game it would still suck because it was developed by 343.
BirdJeebus wrote:
You know what you guys are bringing to light so many things I never realized! Why did I ever uninstall this game!!
If this was a bungie game and it was still designed how 343 designed it there would be no hate, fml the generation were In now :L
Straight up lie,people hate halo reach
Thats actually pretty truthful tbh. If halo 5 was made by bungie then id love it.
Then that's just blind loyalty to bungie
I think the multiplayer is great, but let's be honest. The story mode left a lot to be desired. Also, the game is basically dead lol. Hopefully the PC re-release will spark up the MP population.
me gustan los mapas pero ojala pusieran mas mapas

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we do not provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19