4. 16
  5. ...
  6. 17
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Warfuntime wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
whoa whoa whoa. for online play 10/10 best halo ever.
.....huhahahahahahahahahahahaha.....thats a good one
no joke no scam at all. bungie halo games are trash. and halo 4 is sub par.
Well, this is certainly amusing. Tell me, how is it that the Halo games with the highest Metacritic score are now bad? Bungie Halo games were the epitome of first - person - shooters. And yet, you continue to bash them. Quite interesting...
they are novelties, in the past, old school. trash compared to this masterpiece of a game halo 5 has turned out to be. all the games leading up to this one are just stepping stones. used for stepping on. like they should be. look and destiny. trash. just like bungie. trash.
Well sir, your opinion is in quite the minority. Bungie's Halo's were ten times better than the garbage 343 put together and called it a game.
lol someone is triggered breaking out the bold statements. bungie halo games are in the scrapped pile bub. get over it. 343 has the crown good luck getting it back fan boy
Wow this is getting out of hand, I wasn't trying to start a flame war, yet here it is. If there are any mods reading this, please help.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Warfuntime wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Well, this is certainly amusing. Tell me, how is it that the Halo games with the highest Metacritic score are now bad? Bungie Halo games were the epitome of first - person - shooters. And yet, you continue to bash them. Quite interesting...
they are novelties, in the past, old school. trash compared to this masterpiece of a game halo 5 has turned out to be. all the games leading up to this one are just stepping stones. used for stepping on. like they should be. look and destiny. trash. just like bungie. trash.
Well sir, your opinion is in quite the minority. Bungie's Halo's were ten times better than the garbage 343 put together and called it a game.
lol someone is triggered breaking out the bold statements. bungie halo games are in the scrapped pile bub. get over it. 343 has the crown good luck getting it back fan boy
Wow this is getting out of hand, I wasn't trying to start a flame war, yet here it is. If there are any mods reading this, please help.
Probably because your entire topic went backwards.

You want to go back to "True Halo", but yet Halo 4 is the "True Halo" in your case, when Halo 4 was the problem child of the series.

Meanwhile, you haven't exactly explained what "true Halo" is, and how Halo CE-3 fail this because of Equal starts.
Sacr3d wrote:
Enough of these "true" halo experience posts. They just clutter up the posts and are completely redundant and have been done several times.

And besides Halo 5 has amazing worlds as a whole to explore and be involved with despite some of the flaws. The fact people like you are still going on about Halo 5 not being Halo is getting really annoying and needs to stop.
It is his opinion. He wants Halo to go back to the way it used to be. I personally love old and new so whichever way the series goes, I will support it.
Well guess hat its not going to go back. You either evolve with it or get left behind.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

Spoiler:
Show
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Warfuntime wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
probably because your post topic is trash
How? Your sentence seems to be worse than OP.
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
Warfuntime wrote:
Xigbar0331 wrote:
I have an opinion that Halo 5 is not nearly as good as Bungie's Halo games. Most fans support my opinion and you can compare the metacritic scores of Bungie's Halo games to 343's Halo games if you don't believe me. Are you too lazy to check it yourself? If you like, I will attach the links to the Metacritic websites. It is amusing that you call me a fanboy. If liking the original Halo games means I am a fanboy, then by your definition, I am a fanboy. But it looks like you a blind 343 sheep supporter. Stop trying to resurrect life into arguments I have already demolished. Do so and I shall crush them again.
Sacr3d wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Enough of these "true" halo experience posts. They just clutter up the posts and are completely redundant and have been done several times.

And besides Halo 5 has amazing worlds as a whole to explore and be involved with despite some of the flaws. The fact people like you are still going on about Halo 5 not being Halo is getting really annoying and needs to stop.
It is his opinion. He wants Halo to go back to the way it used to be. I personally love old and new so whichever way the series goes, I will support it.
Well guess hat its not going to go back. You either evolve with it or get left behind.
What a liberal thing to say.
Well its true
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

Spoiler:
Show
Halo 4's multiplayer was outsourced to a dev team that implemented some of the most generic modern FPS mechanics of the era with no real attempt to tweak them. That same dev team went on to make the new DOOM's multiplayer, and look how that turned out...

Halo 5's multiplayer was developed in-house by 343i. They looked at what 4 did wrong and the handful of things it did right, removed what didn't work and tweaked the stuff that did. It feels much more like Halo than 4 ever did, and is a true Halo experience in my eyes.
All in all here's how i score Halo 5:

As a generic FPS: 8/10

As a Halo Title: 3/10
So... Based on your own rating of "8/10" Halo is a good game.

I understand the concept of a game not being as "Halo", but regardless you've rated Halo 5 as being 8/10. That's still a fairly high score.

I just don't understand your criticism and your ratings.
If you understand it correctly he is saying its a good genetic FPS in that genre and a terrible Halo game. I agree Halo 5: Guardians was extremely disappointing. The multiplayer is great 343 nailed it. The story is like a 15 year old writing it. 343 has not had a good track record on story telling Halo 4 was executed poorly and Halo 5 is worse.
Friend, but you do not have time to translate
Friend, but you do not have time to translate
Please do not revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. ...
  6. 17