OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Unyshek wrote:
Syxnrgy wrote:
Forge glitch that happens on Local Server App as well as on Xbox Live Dedicated Servers. At exactly the 6:00 mark the custom game will crash when running KOTH modified scripts.
Hey Didact! Would you mind linking the map and game mode variant you were playing when the game was crashing?

We'd love to take look at this.
Map: Only one map has been created with the scripting... Deleted any non-essentials like Strongholds, Capture the Flag orientated objective objects and the corresponding weapon spawns.
Gametype: Gametype is Oddball with some modifications. Unfortunately it won't load on waypoint for links? Visibility is available via Xbox I believe.
  • Attrition HCS
I've never used local server, but I might...Is it any good?
Syxnrgy wrote:
Unyshek wrote:
Syxnrgy wrote:
Forge glitch that happens on Local Server App as well as on Xbox Live Dedicated Servers. At exactly the 6:00 mark the custom game will crash when running KOTH modified scripts.
Hey Didact! Would you mind linking the map and game mode variant you were playing when the game was crashing?

Map: Only one map has been created with the scripting... Deleted any non-essentials like Strongholds, Capture the Flag orientated objective objects and the corresponding weapon spawns.
Gametype: Gametype is Oddball with some modifications. Unfortunately it won't load on waypoint for links? Visibility is available via Xbox I believe.
  • Attrition HCS
Thanks for info, we'll take a look!

Is this map/mode combo only crashing when running on Local Server or is it crashing when it's played on Xbox Live as well?
Unyshek wrote:
Syxnrgy wrote:
Unyshek wrote:
Syxnrgy wrote:

• Attrition HCS
Thanks for info, we'll take a look!

Is this map/mode combo only crashing when running on Local Server or is it crashing when it's played on Xbox Live as well?
Both.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Is the local server worth making if it just going to crash ur mates when there would anyway.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Does the local server also work with halo 5 forge for PC so that multiple PC that use Halo 5 forge can use it?
local server support hype
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3