1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Servers are down
This is something for the support forums, not this topic
I haven't been able to start matches using the Local Server app for the past few days. When the app was first released I tested it and it worked without issues. Now, every time I try to start a local match, the game takes too long at the "Loading game" stage and then it fails to start and I get a "Connection Lost/ You have been disconnected from the local network".

I tried different maps and game modes. I tried running the app as administrator. I also tried 2 different Xboxes and accounts and I still get the same error.

I'm using the same PC I have used before as the local server.

EDIT: I downloaded the Local Server app on a different PC and it fixed the issue. I'll report back once I figure out why the problem happens on my PC which worked fine before.

EDIT2: No idea why but now it works fine on the PC that was having issues!
I have never been able to get the local server app to work...have tried on multiple computers - check the network adapter issue...made sure that the xbox and pc are on the same subnet. No dice. I do use a unifi usg so i am wondering if there is some tech necessary to have running for the xbox to autodetect the local network. thanks.
why no plug and play offline LAN???
why no plug and play offline LAN???
cuz that would be too easy
How come warzone and firefight maps don't work? The ones in the file share work with Xbox Live but not local. Can't figure it out... Did they block it? I also noticed the same for the Forge FFA Enabled game mode from the fileshare. Just crashes the server but works fine online.
I would love to see the PC ish version (Halo 5: Forge) cross play with this... hopes and dreams *sign*
Does anyone know if there’s a requirement for graphics processing or should I be fine running this off a over spec’d videocard-less NUC?
It's been a few days since I've been able to access the local server for custom games. Any word on when that might be back up?
I do not understand can I install halo 5 local server on my pc without needing an xbox one?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4