Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 & MCC XP Sharing?

OP NinjaSpartan214

Alright I know there are approximately 4,000 individuals who have grinded their -Yoinks!- off since Halo 5 came out to reach that max SR152 and for that I commend you all. However, we also know one of the biggest discouragers is knowing that SR151 is approximately the half way point in XP. Does anyone think that MCC & H5 should have had a shared xp system? I know it sounds ridiculous but it's the idea of having to flip back and forth between the two. On one hand you have H5 who's community is dead compared to MCC but offers a max SR152 reward then you have MCC that offers no reward for Infinite by playing it but is constantly putting out better content since a majority of the community is over there. By no means am I asking for a hand out but a lot of us have careers and families so we can't dedicate as much time as before but it would be nice if there was a combined award for playing so many games, hours, or xp across all platforms or even if it was something for the MCC players. I've split my time probably evenly down the middle between both myself but that's just because I've been trying to re-unlock armor I had unlocked in Reach back in 2010 lol.
Alright I know there are approximately 4,000 individuals who have grinded their -Yoinks!- off since Halo 5 came out to reach that max SR152 and for that I commend you all. However, we also know one of the biggest discouragers is knowing that SR151 is approximately the half way point in XP. Does anyone think that MCC & H5 should have had a shared xp system? I know it sounds ridiculous but it's the idea of having to flip back and forth between the two. On one hand you have H5 who's community is dead compared to MCC but offers a max SR152 reward then you have MCC that offers no reward for Infinite by playing it but is constantly putting out better content since a majority of the community is over there. By no means am I asking for a hand out but a lot of us have careers and families so we can't dedicate as much time as before but it would be nice if there was a combined award for playing so many games, hours, or xp across all platforms or even if it was something for the MCC players. I've split my time probably evenly down the middle between both myself but that's just because I've been trying to re-unlock armor I had unlocked in Reach back in 2010 lol.
I think that shared challenges at the very least would have been very welcome a year ago. At this point, it's just too late.
Mongerty wrote:
I think that shared challenges at the very least would have been very welcome a year ago. At this point, it's just too late.
Such a shame, but I think you are right.
Dont see shared exp ever happening between mcc and 5.
I don't see that ever happening at least not now due to infinite being one of their main priorities.
If 343 can go thru all the trouble to combine xp for 2 games, they can do a stat transfer from og reach to mcc
My answer to this is heck no