Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5: New Machinima Controls!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
Quote:
Toggle between Spartan and camera control when detached: Press View button
Oh Andy, you guys ... I ... I think I have something in my eye :')
Thank you so much for this! This not only fixes the weapon lowering problem. But it goes above and beyond. Thank you.
This is great! Thanks guys!
Heck yea! Nice start to Machinima specific features. Can't wait to see more.
IMR4N4T0R wrote:
Great. Can you now fix your servers?
There's always "that guy" that shows up...
No seriously. I can't play an entire match without getting kicked within 5 minutes ever since this update.
Unexpected - good stuff!
This is awesome. I've been hoping for machinima-related features for Halo 5 in the future and this is exactly what I would've wanted.
*claps*
343i really seems to listen and address things they deem appropriate to change in concerns to player feedback.

Keep up the good work 343i Dev team!
Hate to be that guy buy these settings are NOT under custom games cannot be found.

Edit: TO be much clearer YOU must click on a gamemode. So slayer and its there.
thanks for the catch! edited my OP to state that you need to select a game mode.
Thank you.
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
Hey, Bravo! On Forge, I can never seem to get my switches to go where I want them to go since they keep teleporting to another area of the canvas when I do anything with them.

There's also a bug where if you delete all the spawn points, you can't do anything on that map.
has anyone had any problems with matches on maps you've forged, saved, and played on in customs not appearing in theater?
I am having that exact problem, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
After selecting a gametype there still doesn't seem to be an option for Machinima in the settings. Odd.
Isinfier wrote:
After selecting a gametype there still doesn't seem to be an option for Machinima in the settings. Odd.
Try Slayer.
When switching from camera to player in camera mode, the camera will revert back to wide angle. This doesn't personally affect me but I imagine it would help helpful for some people.
Isinfier wrote:
Try Slayer.
Tried that. Same issue. :/ FFA Slayer is the same.
Isinfier wrote:
Isinfier wrote:
Try Slayer.
If you haven't done so yet reset your console and try again.
Isinfier wrote:
Isinfier wrote:
Try Slayer.
I get the option at the very bottom. I suggest closing the game/shutting down the console and seeing if its there again.
Meh, schould hafe bin inh fhrom da beginninnng, also(deutsches/german word by the way) i dohn't like it on x-blueh buuthon, waaannt it in Redh. 434i yooihnked ap egain. Ahnd wath ish dawn-buuthon? I dohnt now that, itsh tho komplikaed ahnd i wahn it social playlist/casual as wheell infectionid. Bunshii 5eva - i gho no wphlay destenied...bhyyy
#JokesBesides:
Great and surprising addition. Like it. Can't wait and see what people will do with it! Nice Job!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7