Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5: New Machinima Controls!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
Ah Ha I was right!!! I knew they wold come through with this!!!
Thank you so much! This is absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to do some ne stuff with Halo 5 :)
Snicker doodle sticky this topic
Good tool but it this is why split screen is needed unless there is something in forge i am missing.
Cool. Put in the missing game modes.
Lowering weapons? Splendid!
So this is probably breaking the rules in the self promotion department, but I made a really handy-dandy video guide on how to do this!

Machinima Tutorial

Mods, remove if unacceptable. <3
Greenskull wrote:
So this is probably breaking the rules in the self promotion department, but I made a really handy-dandy video guide on how to do this!

Machinima Tutorial

Mods, remove if unacceptable. <3
Wow, this is why I love RUL so much.
Oh, well done guys.
Thank you!!
Yes! I wonder if this could lead to 3rdperson game types?...
At the moment, it's either FP, or free cam, no third person follow. So I guess you could swap back and forth real quick between controlling camera and spartan, but it certainly wouldn't be easy haha.
There is hope :D
Finally, the Machinima Community can finally come to the H5 Engine, I'm still going to make Halo Reach Machinimas those because... I prefer Halo Reach for Machinimas x)
Yes! Can't wait for RvB.
Quote:
Hey everyone! We've just added some brand new Machinima controls into Halo 5. To find these settings, go to Custom Games -> Select a game type -> Settings -> Machinima Control [ON]

Here are how the custom controls work (default control setting):
  • Lower Weapon: Hold X and D-pad down for two seconds
  • Detach camera in gameplay: Hold X and D-pad up for two seconds
  • Toggle camera control mode when detached (Normal and Pan): Hold X and press d-pad left
  • Toggle between Spartan and camera control when detached: Press View button
  • Display Spartan/camera position coordinates: Hold X and press d-pad right
We hope you enjoy, and look forward to your feedback! This update has also been added to the patch notes.

<3
Good luck attracting any decent machinamists with adding this way past launch. I doubt anyone notable will even notice your post. Simply too little too late.
smh.
Awesome. I personally can't wait for RvB with the Halo 5 engine.
Quote:
Hey everyone! We've just added some brand new Machinima controls into Halo 5. To find these settings, go to Custom Games -> Select a game type -> Settings -> Machinima Control [ON]

Here are how the custom controls work (default control setting):
  • Lower Weapon: Hold X and D-pad down for two seconds
  • Detach camera in gameplay: Hold X and D-pad up for two seconds
  • Toggle camera control mode when detached (Normal and Pan): Hold X and press d-pad left
  • Toggle between Spartan and camera control when detached: Press View button
  • Display Spartan/camera position coordinates: Hold X and press d-pad right
We hope you enjoy, and look forward to your feedback! This update has also been added to the patch notes.

<3
Good luck attracting any decent machinamists with adding this way past launch. I doubt anyone notable will even notice your post. Simply too little too late.
smh.
It was added to the patch notes, thats one of the first places people look.
edit nvm
Machinima is still super hard to do since you cannot play 4 player local, you have to depend on Xbox Live body actors who sometimes are hard to direct cause they're just -Yoink- around the whole time.
Nice job, 343I!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7