Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5: New Machinima Controls!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Awesome. Tkz! ^^
Best... Day... EVER
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now.. How about Elites ? I understand the red vs blue explanation that was said years before. But what about the elites ? People are still making machinima in reach because you can have elites in your videos, this also because of the story they wrote. So if you really want to have the machinima feature be used. Ad some elites to this game or in Halo 6.
neat
Can we please get general forge control options so we can customise them? Pressing A to go up and B to go down is extremely frustrating
I was initially excited about this since the lowering command isn't a rubix cube solution on the controller, then I remembered that I puppeteer 2-8 characters all myself, so without split screen, this is useless to me.
GG 343!!
I've found issue in the zoom function in that you can't keep the focus on whilst controlling your spartan since the scoreboard cancels out the zoom functionality.
stckrboy wrote:
Quote:
Toggle between Spartan and camera control when detached: Press View button
Oh Andy, you guys ... I ... I think I have something in my eye :')
What did you catch?
Thanks so much!!!
Bump..

so more can see this and not cry.
Now all they have to do is fix the req system.
Which is the "view" button?
Awesome, Thanks 343 :D Appreciate It
I you use Recon like I do anything involving X is RB when involving the character
X is used for the camera
I did this last night, it's awesome! Running around in 3rd person and it's basically theatre mode, except you can control the camera and Spartan.
Which is the "view" button?
It was the "back" button on the 360 controller. Left of the guide button.
its not working for me even if its on
Po
Forgot a couple
  • Toggle camera speed faster Up on D Pad
  • Toggle camera speed slower Down on D Pad
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6