Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5: New Machinima Controls!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Is there any way to control the speed of the detatched camera? I don't know if I toggled something or not, but when detatched the movement speed is ridiculously fast and I can't control it.
MrDrViking wrote:
Which is the "view" button?
It was the "back" button on the 360 controller. Left of the guide button.
Thank you. Figured it out about ten minutes after I asked though.
There's movement issues when you're crouched and have your weapon lowered. Also there's no weapon lowering animation, it's just instant.
Well, I have to say, i'm impressed. 343 have ACTUALLY done something simple for the machinima community. However, like with so many things they've done, there are still massive problems. The lack of splitscreen is a huge hinderance and the lack of playable elites reduces the storytelling options. So, while I applaud your efforts 343, there are still too many problems...
Awesome! Now I can play hide and seek with my own Spartan by myself!
My machinima camera is to fast and I don't know how to make it slow down.
what are the machinma controls for the recon controller scheme?
quick and totally n00b question, how do I keep my spartans colors for the machinima gametype instead of being placed and assigned a team color or does the control scheme limit itself to just team colors?
its not working for me can someone help?
Late, I know, but very happy about this.
quick and totally n00b question, how do I keep my spartans colors for the machinima gametype instead of being placed and assigned a team color or does the control scheme limit itself to just team colors?
switch gametype to free for all
I feel I should be more excited than I am, yet I have no idea what this means...
This just made my day! :)
Aquliae wrote:
Switch your controls to default and see if that helps. Often it may change to something else.
Aquliae wrote:
Switch your controls to default and see if that helps. Often it may change to something else.
For reference, you use your current reload button and the D-pad. I use bumper jumper so it's B for me instead of X.
This has helped me make some many videos.
Cool! I'll just grab 3 other Xbox One controllers and.... oh wait.

In all seriousness good news for those who make Machinima with friends, but a shame for those who prefer to work solo.
How do I use the machinima controls for recon controls
I'm glad these have been added, it adds a humor to custom games to me
Pantstall wrote:
Well, I have to say, i'm impressed. 343 have ACTUALLY done something simple for the machinima community. However, like with so many things they've done, there are still massive problems. The lack of splitscreen is a huge hinderance and the lack of playable elites reduces the storytelling options. So, while I applaud your efforts 343, there are still too many problems...
they already said BEFORE launch split screen would not be included due to keeping 60 fps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7