Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5: New Machinima Controls!

OP B is for Bravo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Li1 Zekky wrote:
its not there for me I went to customs games I went into settings and the machinma option isn't there and i live in australia.
I've been trying to figure out why but no one else is having this problem. Pls help
Machinma options have been moved under the General tab.

Your location doesn't matter.
What are the machinima controls with the Recon layout?
Li1 Zekky wrote:
its not there for me I went to customs games I went into settings and the machinma option isn't there and i live in australia.
I've been trying to figure out why but no one else is having this problem. Pls help
Machinma options have been moved under the General tab.

Your location doesn't matter.
wow I'm an idiot but thanks I always wanted to use this
Hayden719 wrote:
I dont do machinima, mainly because i dont really know how, but i enjoy watching others, so on behalf on myself and others, THANK YOU!
I'm confused what people mean by machinima do they mean the YouTube channel I've never seen any halo content on there or is this a different thing all together
Nice! Thanks!
How do I control my Spartan in 3rd person
When machinima controls were announced, all I heard was:
"we cannot/will not fix theater mode, so let's pretend it never existed to begin with, even in H3/Reach. Machinimas are a big deal, so we are going to continue screaming that word until it will become like it was in H3/Reach, ignoring people could choose what armor they can unlock and in what combination, 4-player splitscreen, and A WORKING THEATER MODE.
P.S.: Theater will never be fixed, so be grateful for Machinima controls and make machinimas!"

I guess I was not wrong.
Thanks! These Machinima controls really help when taking screenshots.
This could help with RED VS. BLUE SEASON 15!!!!! <3
Finally! Now I can do my own RvB videos
Please don't revive old topics, thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7