Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

halo 5 next update

OP Heroic 88X

Does anybody have an idea when the next update will be and what will it bring?
The update should be released around mid December - mid January. The grenade launcher, sentinel beam, AA Wraith, custom game browser and more have all been confirmed for the update.
I think in about a week we will get a confirmation date on when the update will release I am guessing mid December kinda like a holiday treat sort of thing.
I would love to know. I have 126 unopened packs, and over 700,000 REQ points, and counting for the update. I'm finding it very difficult, not going on an opening spree. Just thinking about it makes me sweat!
What they could do is give us a newer, better campaign in the update!

Haha, just kidding! In all seriousness, it's gotta be during the holiday season. They're definitely gonna bring in some weapons and maybe some new vehicles. Apart from that, I wouldn't know.
Quote:
I would love to know. I have 126 unopened packs, and over 700,000 REQ points, and counting for the update. I'm finding it very difficult, not going on an opening spree. Just thinking about it makes me sweat!
Hang in there, mate! You're almost there!
Why would you save so many packs/REQ points?! But, kudos for not giving into temptation. I'm currently sitting at 97k reqs. I did have around 150k but i bought the last limited pack which was a bit poo.
Omot Initt wrote:
Why would you save so many packs/REQ points?! But, kudos for not giving into temptation. I'm currently sitting at 97k reqs. I did have around 150k but i bought the last limited pack which was a bit poo.
I save them for the updates, and or the special packs that show up every once in awhile. I started to do this after the very first special HSC pack. When it first showed up, I tried to grind enough to get two packs, but I was only able to get one, because I ran out of time. Swore that it would never happen to me again. Now I try to keep a minimum of 500,000 REQ points just for the special packs, and every time I buy two gold packs, one for the update, and one to open right away.
Omot Initt wrote:
I save them for the updates, and or the special packs that show up every once in awhile. I started to do this after the very first special HSC pack. When it first showed up, I tried to grind enough to get two packs, but I was only able to get one, because I ran out of time. Swore that it would never happen to me again. Now I try to keep a minimum of 500,000 REQ points just for the special packs, and every time I buy two gold packs, one for the update, and one to open right away.
I like it. I started building my req's up in hopes that the Fall of Reach pack would come back out. Because, I wanted it so badly when it came out (Reach is my favourite Halo). But, back then every 10k I'd buy a pack. And now, it kills me a little inside every time I see someone with Emile's helmet </3
Omot Initt wrote:
Omot Initt wrote:
I like it. I started building my req's up in hopes that the Fall of Reach pack would come back out. Because, I wanted it so badly when it came out (Reach is my favourite Halo). But, back then every 10k I'd buy a pack. And now, it kills me a little inside every time I see someone with Emile's helmet </3
I feel you Spartan!
why did 343 give everyone the mark IV armour its going to turn into a noob armour
just keep grinding bronze silver gold method guys, I just finished my golds and i'm level 129. I'm sure the end is in sight!!
The update should be released around mid December - mid January. The grenade launcher, sentinel beam, AA Wraith, custom game browser and more have all been confirmed for the update.
WHAT? The custom game browser is confirmed for this update? REALLY? :D
  • Grenade Launcher
  • Sentinel Beam
  • AA Wraith
  • ONI and Hannibal wasps
  • New Forge canvas and items
  • New stance(s)
  • New assassination(s)
  • Custom game browser (is coming, I think its in this update)