2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
Halo 5 on pc yes please
ManDudeGod wrote:
Since the Master Chief Collection got confirmed for PC, I have been excited to play it. Unfortunately, Halo 5 is not confirmed to be included with the MCC on PC. Will it be released separately on PC, be included as paid DLC later on for the MCC, or not at all?
I hope so
I hope so too! Hopefully 343 realizes that alot of people would easily pay to play it on PC
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Releasing Halo 5 on PC AFTER Infinite launches would be absolutley pointless. Nobody would play it. Unless Halo Infinite fails miserably, which I don't think it will. Halo 5 NEEDS to come to PC sometime in Q1 or Q2 of 2021. Just to give PC players a few months to enjoy the game, play the campaign, and prepare themselves for Infinite's launch in the fall. I know that I would be determined to reach SR152 if I could just enjoy the game on my high-end gaming PC instead of my 2013 Xbox One. Uncapped FPS, Mouse and Keyboard control, FOV slider, and maybe even cross-play, would be an amazing experience on PC. They could definitely get people hyped for Infinite using Halo 5 and MCC. I just pray that Halo 5 comes to PC sometime before Infinite launches this year. Many known Halo content creators have talked about Halo 5 coming to PC, and many of them wish it would come to PC, but some of them also don't have any hope that it will. I wish they would use their platforms to at least bring the idea up to 343i, like maybe just a tweet @Halo, or uploading a whole video on YouTube. It is literally the last game in the franchise that does not have a good PC port, and if it does not get one before Halo Infinite launches, I fear that it never will, and it will be forgotten.
I hope it releases on MCC with SPLITSCREEN. Then it will truly be the master chief collection
I hope it releases on MCC with SPLITSCREEN. Then it will truly be the master chief collection
I don't think that'll happen. MCC is already too big, and Halo 5 is the biggest game out of them all. There is no way they would add Halo 5 to the MCC, unless it was just a link that takes you to Halo 5. The game would simply take up too much space. Unless they add a feature to choose what content to install, and optimize the game to run well with all games and content installed at the same time. I would honestly much rather them add Halo 5 as a standalone PC game, but maybe they could add a section for it on the MCC that closes Halo MCC and launches Halo 5.
forza horizon 4 coming to steam in march....still no halo 5.

ffs.
Halo MCC has already shown how much PC players love the Halo world. So, for Microsoft, it should be profitable to make Halo 5 for the PC.
Can they not add Halo 5 for the PC through the Xbox Game Pass or Steam?
If Halo 5 were to come to PC, I wouldn't even touch the other games I play. I'm willing to pay 60 dollars again if I have to. Like others have said, I feel like they should release it maybe around June/July before Infinite. It would be pointless to release 5 after infinite people are going to be grinding infinite
I really want halo 5 on pc dude, all my friends would love it and I wanna play it with them badly
If that mean more people for the matchmaking and less time to wait, I'm for Halo 5 on PC
I really want to play Halo 5 for first time but i dont have xbox, so the PC is my last hope to play Halo 5
stckrboy wrote:
Doubts, it seems 343 has abandoned halo 5 except for keeping the servers running. There hasn't been a single update for halo 5 in well over a year.
Playlists are being updated, matchmaking has be consistently tuned and they just launched the BTB refresh. Game is in sustain but it's still getting attention
I think they could launch a Halo 5 PC port after halo infinite is done, unless halo infinite is a huge flop like Fallout 76, or No Man's Sky.
I don't know much about how coding etc. works, but I don't think it would take too much time considering it probably won't have changes.
I'd love H5 on PC. I've always wanted to see Halo as a series on PC and I'm loving Reach so far. :)
I just want AT LEAST the story on PC, just wanna get the story complete, Phil Spencer is just torturing us.
Translator
I do not think Halo 5 will arrive in the collection for now, this Halo is entering a lot for competitive tournaments, with the arrival of the seasons for TMCC it is giving a good time of fun to the community.
I doubt we’ll see Halo 5 on PC until well after Infinite’s release. Hopefully it will be added to MCC in the near future.
why
343, Please listen to our woes and bring us Halo 5 on pc (And Halo wars 2 on steam cause come on ; - ; ). It would be so fun and could bring even more players into Halo 5 and halo wars 2
343, Please listen to our woes and bring us Halo 5 on pc (And Halo wars 2 on steam cause come on ; - ; ). It would be so fun and could bring even more players into Halo 5 and halo wars 2
exactly
exactly
its not 343, its phil spencer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12