Halo 5 on PC?

OP ManDudeGod

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
Would be better if we just forgot that Halo 5 ever existed.

The only good thing it ever did was having a great Forge mode,but even that is wasted on Halo 5's sad excuse for Halo gameplay
What kind of nonsense comment is that. Halo 5's gameplay IS its biggest strength and is considered one of the best multiplayer games of last gen by many. It's very well balanced and makes you actually feel like a super soldier. I don't know what corner of their behind people reach to come up with these statements and present them as facts, if you don't like it don't think about it and don't comment about it, it's simple. Whether it compares to past Halo games is irrelevant, the gameplay is great on its own.

The only good thing it ever did was having a great Forge mode,but even that is wasted on Halo 5's sad excuse for Halo gameplay
Yea, you may have not enjoyed it, but some people do and sadly, it's still a halo experience that people want to play. I've tried the Halo 5 Forge on PC and it's pretty fun, which is why I'm even here trying to get it to pc. It has the potential to be really fun for players. To be honest, some players like the new fast paced mechanics of halo 5 than the older style of Halo 3. Not saying that Halo 3 is flawed or anything (Please don't kill me) but people just like it. I think Halo 5 deserves somewhat of a second chance on PC (And steam) as I think it fits with PC's more fast paced and snappy controls which makes the controlling pretty good. I just hope they put in the features that the game needs to be good on pc than just another shoddy console port, if they finally listen to us.
There is nothing sad about it to be fair. If people enjoy it and want to play it then why does it bother other people so much? Halo 4 was a much bigger departure from traditional Halo because of loadouts and killstreaks, and I remember people sh*t on it for a long time. Now it's on PC after all these years and I see so much appreciation for it. It's amazing how there is always a "disgrace" period where people are bitter that a game didn't meet their expectations, and then once a game passes that period people find new appreciation for it. Halo 5 has just passed that period imo, all it needs is a boost like 4k/120fps/PC/crossplay and I guarantee it will attract a new community. MS really screwed up by now investing on this as soon as Halo Infinite was delayed. I imagine they didn't have enough time to release it by holiday season but they should have planned it for this spring. It would have been the perfect gateway into Halo Infinite.

Why even post in the Halo 5 forum if you dislike it so much?
I just hope they decide for Halo 5 to get ported to PC in 2021. All games are now on PC except that one.
Magni6601 wrote:
I just hope they decide for Halo 5 to get ported to PC in 2021. All games are now on PC except that one.
I can see it happening at some point, but I don't think there's any chance of it happening this year
Bring on Halo 5 for PC!
Just finished playing Halo MCC coop and it was awesome and now we want to play Halo 5 on PC.

Please comment if you want to play Halo 5 on PC, I'm sure 343 will port it if there's high enough demand.
SpartaDoge wrote:
Bring on Halo 5 for PC!
Just finished playing Halo MCC coop and it was awesome and now we want to play Halo 5 on PC.

Please comment if you want to play Halo 5 on PC, I'm sure 343 will port it if there's high enough demand.
no-only the forge port is avalible.
SpartaDoge wrote:
Bring on Halo 5 for PC!

I would buy a Halo 5 PC port instantly if it became a thing. I would easily throw 40 bucks at it even being an old game just to have it on PC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13