Halo 5 on PC?

OP ManDudeGod

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14
I'm sure they will have all halo games implemented into steam sooner or later. i don't see any reason why they wouldn't.
I still think porting 5 and halo wars 2 to pc / steam would drive up hype for infinite some more. The collection would then be complete.
it'd be kick -Yoink- if after they show off halo infinite at e3 they annouce halo 5 and halo wars 2 for steam and that they'd be out before infinite.

pleaseeeeeee gaming gods, let us have nice things again!
Drahicr wrote:
it'd be kick -Yoink- if after they show off halo infinite at e3 they annouce halo 5 and halo wars 2 for steam and that they'd be out before infinite.

pleaseeeeeee gaming gods, let us have nice things again!
I really hope so, would buy them immediately!
if anything it'll be on PC GamePass and not Steam; unless the rumours are true.
helZ Nate wrote:
hopefully not...who wants to pay a subscription for games you can't even keep? maybe good for those with non gaming pc's or tablets and phones.
Drahicr wrote:
helZ Nate wrote:
hopefully not...who wants to pay a subscription for games you can't even keep? maybe good for those with non gaming pc's or tablets and phones.
You can still buy games through GamePass.
still doesn't make me want to sub to it. just like how i don't want to sub to ea play, amazon prime, netflix etc. i don't need multiple services sucking my bank account dry. when i'd barely watch / play a small fraction of the content on them.

for me it's steam or nothing. way too many stores, platforms and services to keep track of these days.
wishes for 2021;

mcc split-screen
halo 5 pc steam
halo wars 2 pc steam

i hope ms / 343 have more to share at e3 than just infinite news. last year sucked, this year should be amazing.
Drahicr wrote:
helZ Nate wrote:
"who wants to pay a subscription for games you can't even keep?"

lol a lot of people and yes people with gaming pc's, at this point you're almost stupid not having gamepass, I guess if you don't have a large catalog of games you play it might not be worth it.
MindFix wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
helZ Nate wrote:

lol a lot of people and yes people with gaming pc's, at this point you're almost stupid not having gamepass, I guess if you don't have a large catalog of games you play it might not be worth it.
really? calling people stupid because they don't want to subscribe to yet another service? I bet your one of those people who has no problem with the whole games as a service thing? some people still like games they can play offline, installed to whatever platform device they have.

games are better when you the player have control over them. i.e. locally installed, can change settings and mod them. what can you do with a cloud based game? not much apart from play it.

sure cloud gaming offers another way to play without buying X platform device which might be good for some people but it's limited to just playing games and if there's only few games on X platform tyou're interested in it's not worth the monthly cost.

it's bad enough right now having games released on pc with singleplayer content that can only be played while online. if future games become cloud based it's going to suck.
it would mean bye bye modding and offline play.

hard pass on that.
Drahicr wrote:
MindFix wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
helZ Nate wrote:

really? calling people stupid because they don't want to subscribe to yet another service? I bet your one of those people who has no problem with the whole games as a service thing? some people still like games they can play offline, installed to whatever platform device they have.

games are better when you the player have control over them. i.e. locally installed, can change settings and mod them. what can you do with a cloud based game? not much apart from play it.

sure cloud gaming offers another way to play without buying X platform device which might be good for some people but it's limited to just playing games and if there's only few games on X platform tyou're interested in it's not worth the monthly cost.

it's bad enough right now having games released on pc with singleplayer content that can only be played while online. if future games become cloud based it's going to suck.
it would mean bye bye modding and offline play.

hard pass on that.
Woah now everyone, People have their own opinion on game pass and games as a service and if they like it, that's good for them while those who like owning games and playing it offline can enjoy that too. The reason we're here is to get Halo 5 on PC and even possibly Halo wars 2 on steam, not to wage a war on which platform to play games on.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14