OP ManDudeGod

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. ...
  7. 16
I really hope we get it as it's the only halo game I haven't played. I know many people say it's not great, but I'd really like to see for myself and for me I really only play Halo for the campaign story. Not sure how I would feel picking up infinite without playing through 5's campaign.
Please halo gods, surprise us with Halo 5 PC port at E3
I don't really see a need tbh, Infinite is right around the corner and Halo 5 has been out for long enough...
I just played Halo 5 on my Series X after playing the Master Chief Collection on PC and boy oh boy is not having field of view rough. I'd love to see Halo 5 make it to PC someday soon. Though I'm not holding my breath.
Its likely but I wouldn’t get your hopes up since the game got abandoned after a few years of it being out
I doubt it until they figure out a way to relaunch it on MMC for Xbox. Gonna piss a lot of people off who paid for both MMC and Halo 5 only to find out they are gonna have to pay for the most supported version of the same game again. They wont just put it as part of MMC on pc only. It doesnt fit with thier current business strategy
I wish 343I announces Halo 5 PC on the E3, i guess dream is free
I wish 343I announces Halo 5 PC on the E3, i guess dream is free
sadly nothing about a h5 port at e3, in fact there wasn't much at all. just some game footage and nothing else. expected a bit more...
I don't know why they don't want to release Halo 5 on PC.
Infinite without Halo 5 Storyline makes no sense....

Why release the 4 previous game so ? I don't understand Microsoft and 343I
Do you believe guys, we can play Halo 5 on smartphone but not on PC. It's insane.
i know it's annoying......
In 4 years Halo 5 will be 10 years old.
If I was Phill Spencer, I would prepare a Halo 5 Definitive Edition for this occasion, with 4K + 60fps, Ray-tracing, new ultra defined textures, and the most important :
I would add the possibility to play all the campaign in local split-screen, at 2 or even 4 players (should be so awesome)
Add to this an additional new chapter in the story with Master chief to extend the campaign, and release it on Series X + PC.
I think all fans would throw their money to Phill Spencer lol
i hope we don't have to wait 4 years for a port. waiting years for mcc was bad enough.
i would hope they would add halo 5 to PC as i do crave to play the game again
same.
Foujer wrote:
If I was Phill Spencer, I would prepare a Halo 5 Definitive Edition for this occasion, with 4K + 60fps, Ray-tracing, new ultra defined textures, and the most important :
I would add the possibility to play all the campaign in local split-screen, at 2 or even 4 players (should be so awesome)
Add to this an additional new chapter in the story with Master chief to extend the campaign, and release it on Series X + PC.
THIS!

This is a must, Halo 5 is crippled by its online only nature. I know they can make it work offline, it would just need retooling
Foujer wrote:
As cool as Raytracing is, it is extremely difficult to implement (at least from what I have gathered, feel free to correct me on that), and considering that the version of the Halo Engine used to create Halo 5 is kind of a mess, I don't see raytracing being added.
i remember an old article which quoted 343 saying they'd tested halo 5 on the new engine to make sure split screen worked.
so you'd think a remaster wouldn't be out the question..
At this point, with Infinite being on the way I'd take just the campaign of Halo 5. It's really the only one I haven't played, and PC is going to be my main (if not only) platform for quite some time.
Halo 5 on pc would be awsome
Managed to play it on bluestacks V4. Streamed it with the xbox live pass and have to say that, while I get why many hate it, personally, disconnected from any hype or the marketing people talk about, I quite enjoyed the game.

I think it would do well on PC if it came to it, especially if it pulled in people that had just played the MCC and had no expectations on the game from marketing etc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. ...
  7. 16