OP ManDudeGod

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
By the years end, it may well be the only/last ever halo console only title. Let that sink in, I hope 343i take an eternity to port it across to pc.
Do you not want Halos on PC?

This post has been hidden.

Short answer no , but I also know it's inevitable . My reasoning for this position is purely selfish but I can't see any real positives to the pc release only negatives to the console gamer short medium and long term .
Microsoft really seem to be getting behind Halo on PC, while they haven't said anything about Halo 5, given the fact the Master Chief Collection and Infinite are both coming to PC I find it hard to believe that Guardians won't eventually come to PC too, especially considering Infinite is the continuation of the story and follows on from 5. I think that alone would suggest that at some point it will. It would be pretty odd to have the first 4, the 6th and not have 5. The only question is when? We know that the games are being released individually on PC before being sold as a collection and work on the Forge/Theatre for ODST isn't going to be worked on until they get to Halo's 3 and 4 so it will probably be a while if/when it is and with Infinite due to launch during Winter 2020 it could well be that Infinite comes to PC before 5 does, odd but could happen. Either way I think it will, it's just a question of when not if more thank likely...unless the MCC doesn't sell as well as they hope or something *shrugs*
I really hope they bring halo 5 at least for the campaign, (I liked the MP a lot too) to the MCC at some point in the future.
I would like to see Halo 5 on PC
I assume 343i will wait and see how MCC plays and is received on PC before deciding on adding 5 to PC. It would be weird if every game got a PC edition and Guardians didn't.
With MCC being on PC, I am all for Halo 5 to be on PC (at least the campaign). Would be nice to have most/all of the games on PC too. Side-note: I just learned Infinite is coming to PC as well? Well that's awesome too. Bring on the Halo 5.
Lets see
Short answer no , but I also know it's inevitable . My reasoning for this position is purely selfish but I can't see any real positives to the pc release only negatives to the console gamer short medium and long term .
I can't possibly see how having a game be available on multiple platforms hurts it, esp when we are talking about a platform holder (Microsoft) releasing their first party games for both of their gaming platforms (Xbox and Windows). It broadens the potential sales/player base, brings more people into the fandom etc. How in the world dose it cause any negatives for those playing on Xbox? How is your ability to enjoy Halo MCC, or Halo Infinite gonna be effected in any way just because they are on PC as well? I honestly find this mentality baffling and genuinely can't think of any way it's going to negatively impact those playing Halo on Xbox. If there is a game I love I want as many people as possible to have the chance to play it and see it succeed as much as possible.

And look how well The MCC on PC is doing already with just Halo Reach. It's stayed in the #5 to 6 spot of the most played games on steam since release. It's averaging 50,000+ players a day. That's just the numbers we have from steam, there are also of course the people playing it through GamePass PC. Plus it's got mod support with mod tools on the way giving it incredible longevity. There are still people doing incredible things modding the original PC version of Halo CE and there are still enough people playing it you can easily hop online and find a full server.
I'm pretty positive H5 runs fine on windows already...
Bradagii wrote:
I'm pretty positive H5 runs fine on windows already...
I'd imagine that if the H5 multiplayer runs okay, then the campaign would too. I just hope they decide to port the campaign over to PC.
I would so double dip for this. They got me double dipping for the PC MCC lol. WORTH IT!

...and I'd do it again!
I for one would love some warzones on PC. And 100 percent would buy Halo 5 for PC as well just like the MCC I just bought, Microsoft and 343 are truly giving a solid effort to making Halo a fantastic PC game as well. For now, I am patient and will be looking forward to the rest of MCC and Especially Infinite, But I would very much like to see Halo 5 Forge (the game not the mode) Scrapped and a proper port done. I think Halo 5 forge was more a proof of concept than a proper port. But I would be glad to see it get the same treatment as Reach. Because, Playing in Surround, with proper working menus and HUD, as well as cutscenes and all, and PROPER keyboard and mouse, Was an absolute joy, one I would definitely pay for in even just Warzones. That being said, the complete package is more so what I would like to see. (single player character selector too, come on guys, you already have it :P, just make it pop up when you start :P)
Seems to me 343 sees a long future in pc. Id be surprised if it took a long time to get mcc on scarlett, and pc. Like 2 years?
Big question is what changes theyd make to it.
Make this happen. Halo 5 deserves better. :)
Ill get really ahead of the curve on this issue 😀
I think when h5 comes over to the mcc, there should be a legacy stats page. Hopefully armour too
Ziero1986
The whole game is probably a PC port.
I would like Halo 5 on PC if there was co-op campaign cross play. I know that probably wouldn't happen, but at least I could co-op play with people in the same room.
I'd love H5 on PC. I've always wanted to see Halo as a series on PC and I'm loving Reach so far. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8