Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 on PC?

OP ManDudeGod

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
By the years end, it may well be the only/last ever halo console only title. Let that sink in, I hope 343i take an eternity to port it across to pc.
Do you not want Halos on PC?

This post has been hidden.

Short answer no , but I also know it's inevitable . My reasoning for this position is purely selfish but I can't see any real positives to the pc release only negatives to the console gamer short medium and long term .
Microsoft really seem to be getting behind Halo on PC, while they haven't said anything about Halo 5, given the fact the Master Chief Collection and Infinite are both coming to PC I find it hard to believe that Guardians won't eventually come to PC too, especially considering Infinite is the continuation of the story and follows on from 5. I think that alone would suggest that at some point it will. It would be pretty odd to have the first 4, the 6th and not have 5. The only question is when? We know that the games are being released individually on PC before being sold as a collection and work on the Forge/Theatre for ODST isn't going to be worked on until they get to Halo's 3 and 4 so it will probably be a while if/when it is and with Infinite due to launch during Winter 2020 it could well be that Infinite comes to PC before 5 does, odd but could happen. Either way I think it will, it's just a question of when not if more thank likely...unless the MCC doesn't sell as well as they hope or something *shrugs*
I really hope they bring halo 5 at least for the campaign, (I liked the MP a lot too) to the MCC at some point in the future.
I would like to see Halo 5 on PC
I assume 343i will wait and see how MCC plays and is received on PC before deciding on adding 5 to PC. It would be weird if every game got a PC edition and Guardians didn't.
With MCC being on PC, I am all for Halo 5 to be on PC (at least the campaign). Would be nice to have most/all of the games on PC too. Side-note: I just learned Infinite is coming to PC as well? Well that's awesome too. Bring on the Halo 5.
Lets see
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2