Halo 5 on PC?

OP ManDudeGod

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23
I hope they add it to the MCC so that way people who already own it get it for free meanwhile those who haven't bought any of the games have to pay
They will not add Halo 5 to the MCC for 3 reasons, first is that Halo 5 would double the full install size of the MCC, and it would be very difficult to integrate another game engine and a vastly different UI interface from Halo 5 into the MCC, second is that doing so would loose them additional sales from simply releasing it on PC standalone, and third is that 343 has publicly stated that there are no plans to ever add Halo 5 to the MCC, they however have not made any public statements about simply porting Halo 5 to PC standalone, so there is still hope.
They will not add Halo 5 to the MCC for 3 reasons, first is that Halo 5 would double the full install size of the MCC, and it would be very difficult to integrate another game engine and a vastly different UI interface from Halo 5 into the MCC, second is that doing so would loose them additional sales from simply releasing it on PC standalone, and third is that 343 has publicly stated that there are no plans to ever add Halo 5 to the MCC, they however have not made any public statements about simply porting Halo 5 to PC standalone, so there is still hope.
You're right dude, after all, I really enjoyed H5 Forge on PC playing CGB, but to me was enough, I mean, I played mainly in the console until unlock all achievement and complete all commendation.
I think it would have been cool to get Halo 5 on PC if you pre-ordered infinite, seems like we won't be getting it any time soon though.
hope so
SILAS117BR wrote:
hope so
Me too dude, that would be so nice!
I pray for 2023 to get Halo 5 on PC. Would love the whole series of Halo to be on PC
I hope they add it to the MCC so that way people who already own it get it for free meanwhile those who haven't bought any of the games have to pay
I'm pretty sure if it were to be added to the MCC we would have to buy it as a DLC, it wouldn't be free.
Sporen wrote:
I pray for 2023 to get Halo 5 on PC. Would love the whole series of Halo to be on PC
I hope it comes 2022, they need to hurry up and finish messing with the mcc first, i hope season 10 is the last major update, it's already dragged on far too long..
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
I hope it comes 2022, they need to hurry up and finish messing with the mcc first, i hope season 10 is the last major update, it's already dragged on far too long..
Think honestly 2023 at the earliest. 2022 will solely be focused on Halo infinite for sure.
Sporen wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
Think honestly 2023 at the earliest. 2022 will solely be focused on Halo infinite for sure.
not if the mcc team is free from working on the mcc.
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
Truee but im sure they would want to keep sole focus of 2022 on Halo infinite and with also them taking their time to really sure halo 5 comes out properly on PC. I mean if they delayed Halo 6 for a year im sure they probs would do the same for Halo 5 for PC
Sporen wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
Truee but im sure they would want to keep sole focus of 2022 on Halo infinite and with also them taking their time to really sure halo 5 comes out properly on PC. I mean if they delayed Halo 6 for a year im sure they probs would do the same for Halo 5 for PC
um, Infinite is a game they are literally still building, while H5 would only be ported to PC as H5 is fully built already, so saying since they delayed Infinite they will do the same for Halo 5 does not really compute, also for a game to be delayed, it has to be announced first, and there has been no announcement for H5.
Sporen wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
Drahicr wrote:
Sporen wrote:
um, Infinite is a game they are literally still building, while H5 would only be ported to PC as H5 is fully built already, so saying since they delayed Infinite they will do the same for Halo 5 does not really compute, also for a game to be delayed, it has to be announced first, and there has been no announcement for H5.
well as i am saying since they delayed infinite they clearly are understaffed / overworked and have less resources which they are now prioritizing the best they can with Halo infinite. even forge and other features are postponed to season 2 and 3. So im saying even if they are secretly working on halo 5 i think the team is small cause they are putting everyone on deck for halo infinite especially in 2022 cause its more important at the moment for them to nail it. this is all from the point if halo infinite was in a brighter spot and maybe even released already there would have been a higher chance for halo 5 to be released next year if they wanted to keep the MCC people happy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.
If they can generate new revenue out of old games, they will.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23