Halo 5 on PC?

OP ManDudeGod

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Maybe. I think Halo 5 will be added to MCC when Infinite came out. And 343 confirmed that MCC will get crossplay. So, this can be happen.
ManDudeGod wrote:
Since the Master Chief Collection got confirmed for PC, I have been excited to play it. Unfortunately, Halo 5 is not confirmed to be included with the MCC on PC. Will it be released separately on PC, be included as paid DLC later on for the MCC, or not at all?
They havent announced anything. But Microsoft seems like they are wanting an equal experience for those who want to game on a rig running thier windows property as those who game on a Microsoft console. Halo is thier flagship title and it wouldn't make much since to port over every title except one. So my guess would he it's just a matter of time
it's not coming to the mcc, just like how infinite is standalone.

if it does come to pc it'll be on it's own.
the halo app used to open forge won't load
I'm playing the free windows version and personally feel its the best multi-player version for halo.... i know there are alot of people who want ser ears on pc.... please do it
343 Industries and Microsoft Corp, if u want your Halo series becoming more cash producer and gaining more bucks, add Halo 5 Guardian as a part of PC Windows 10 game. Seriously this must being taken as fulfilling the Halo MCC Storyline and Halo Infinite hub story. It would become legacy of all gamers who love Halo
we need it on pc honestly
Drahicr wrote:
it's not coming to the mcc, just like how infinite is standalone.

if it does come to pc it'll be on it's own.
It doesn't matter whether 5 would come as a part of MCC or stand-alone, as long as it comes. Some people play these games for the campaign and having a random gap between 4 and 6 is ridiculous. From my point of view it would be less upsetting NOT getting Halo 6 on PC than getting 6 without 5. It's Fable all over again.
Only halo 5 forge is on pc for now. Maybe after they release infinite?
Only halo 5 forge is on pc for now. Maybe after they release infinite?
Yeah, that seems to be it, if it comes at all.
Given the length of time between each release for MCC, I think Halo 4 is only going to just squeak in prior to Infinite’s launch. So I’d say don’t expect a Halo 5 PC until sometime after that. I think we will get it, I don’t see them leaving a gap in the story like that for PC players, but it’ll probably be next year.
I'd say Halo 4 will probably be in October
Right around Shadows Of Reach
This seems like a good place also to remind people that Halo 5 Forge exists. With the custom games browser, you can play the MP on PC. Definitely doesn’t feel as smooth and natural with mouse and keyboard as MCC PC does, but it works and plays well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6