2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12
It would be nice if they just helped build a community in PC for 5:F. I doubt Inifinite is going to be out next year so they should try and increase their player base on their current content
Yeah, I really wish I would come out on PC. Honestly, if it did, I'd sell my Xbox. Wouldn't really need it anymore since 5 is the only reason I'm keeping it.

Seeing as MCC had such positive feedback (thus far) on PC, perhaps 5 wouldn't be a bad idea? It won't be nearly as flashy, after all... it's the worst out of them all. Good multiplayer though.
This game in the MCC would be brilliant and should come out, It probably won't due to the size of the game, the progression system etc.
Conor5017 wrote:
This game in the MCC would be brilliant and should come out, It probably won't due to the size of the game, the progression system etc.
Yeah, the game would be 200 GB if they added Halo 5 and it'd have complications because of rank and progression systems yes. But maybe it could get put on there as it's own game. I'd LOVE to see Halo 5 on PC.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
343 Please Please Please Please release Halo 5 on PC after you finish porting MCC over to PC. Please release Halo 5 as a standalone PC title, as it would not make sense to add it to MCC due to its differences, and with how big Halo 5 is I would also prefer it be a standalone PC release.
I also, would love Halo 5 on PC
H5 forge is on PC, it has forge and customs you can play
While H5 forge is on PC and includes forge and customs, I want matchmaking with all the options that H5 on xbox has. I also want the campaign on PC. I would guess that due to Infinites delay, that after 343 ports Halo 4 they will announce the project to port Halo 5 to PC, but then again I might just be dreaming. Hopefully 343 is watching this thread, as I would be willing to pay an easy $40 for Halo 5 on Steam.
Sypriz wrote:
H5 forge is on PC, it has forge and customs you can play
We all know that, it's just uwp is a terrible platform for games on pc, people used to call steam a walled garden but look at it now, modding on tons of games going years back, easy to backup and re-install games, no bs like appx errors / download errors like with the microsoft store. You can't even backup and re-install games due to the way it's all forced into a folder that's protected with various permissions and encryption on game files.

Sucks.
I don't think H5 will be included in MCC on PC. It could be on PC by itself, but I don't think that it will be included on MCC. In my opinion MCC was created to kind of revive the older halo games, spice them up a little bit so people would start playing them. They might have also done it to revive the multiplayer of games like H2 a CE since their bungee servers shut down a while ago.
Warzone was fun when i briefly tried a few years back using a gold trial, however, i didn't want to buy a full subscription back then. I still don't today. Having H5 ported to PC would be a dream come true, well a second dream come true, the first being the mcc on pc.

but....before that, they need to do halo 4 and then split screen on pc.
I’m still holding to hope that at some point in the future after Halo 4 has been brought into the PC version of the MCC that some resources can be diverted to begin some of the ground work on an overhaul job for Halo 5 in order to eventually have it fully brought over to the PC platform along with cross-platform cross-play as well as fixes and upgrades. I don’t think it should be included into the MCC package.
I myself want more (free) DLC that expands the story, but...
Um.... DLC that expands the Halo 5 story? I would rather them not develop any new content for Halo 5 and instead make Halo Infinite the best it can be, also there will be a prologue at the beginning of Halo Infinite that fills in the gap between Halo 5 and Infinite.
Shyy Panda wrote:
Probably not at all but halo 5 forge is on pc so i guess that's the closest.
that is the closest, i don't see anyone going to H5 pc if it became a thing, especially once infinite drops
I think halo 5 should get a full release for a couple reasons

1) it is still fairly lore friendly (no aiming down sights like CoD it is merely visor linking, smart linking as it has been in the LORE since 2001, but in H5 it is mentioned as such, so if you have not seen it, because you didnt read the books)
2) Weapons are nice, graphics are nice, Music is nice, core mechanics are nice
3) PvP was super fun
4) would add warzone to PC with the last Campaign to tie into Infinite
5) would get people to silence themselves over "I want to try halo 5" or "I want Halo 5 for completeness of the halo series"
I agree, it feels wrong to skip it, even if the story is the weakest and most boring (no one like Locke, heres to hoping he takes one SRS Shot between the eyes and it be fatal beyond fatal in Infinite).
6) Completeness as mentioned before
7) It would not be on MCC as it would break the game as H5Forge is 40GB+ just for custom games and forge, but it would add more Halo to PC.
8) being able to be different spartans than just MC is nice, though I prefer reach's approach to that, where you are your own Spartan instead of a prefab

how ever: I still am thinking 20$ or less for it is fair, it doesnt deserve full price of 60$. The story is weak AF as mentioned before. and the REQ System is Trashy with its Microtransactions, kinda ruins things. Should be able to just play with base weapons, or the weapon variants at whim... but I am sure they could fix that, or at least not make REQs the only way to win. But the more I played Halo 5: Forge (since I do not own a Xbox One anymore, and wont buy one to play halo 5 guardians) I would buy it on PC, and playing H5Forge really as made me more interested.
Now that halo infinite is pushed back to unknown time in 2021, once 343i's PC MCC Division is done porting halo 4 over and FIXING THE GOSH DARN LAG IN CO-OP... they could work on Porting Halo 5 over. I wouldn't say no, however, Id want to pay 10-15$ for it... though 20$ is Fair... I guess.
Halo 5 isnt on pc yet is because 343 has literally zero resources to spare. They are going all in on infinite and updating MCC so there is no tangible way a full pc port could be done for halo 5 in the current time. After infinite launches and the bulk of MCC's updates are done? Sure I can see them doing that. But right now there isnt any plans in place to make it happen because the company and even their outsourcing reaches are totally used up atm.

1) it is still fairly lore friendly (no aiming down sights like CoD it is merely visor linking, smart linking as it has been in the LORE since 2001, but in H5 it is mentioned as such, so if you have not seen it, because you didnt read the books)
3) PvP was super fun
5) would get people to silence themselves over "I want to try halo 5" or "I want Halo 5 for completeness of the halo series"
I agree, it feels wrong to skip it, even if the story is the weakest and most boring (no one like Locke, heres to hoping he takes one SRS Shot between the eyes and it be fatal beyond fatal in Infinite).
7) It would not be on MCC as it would break the game as H5Forge is 40GB+ just for custom games and forge, but it would add more Halo to PC.
8) being able to be different spartans than just MC is nice, though I prefer reach's approach to that, where you are your own Spartan instead of a prefab

how ever: I still am thinking 20$ or less for it is fair, it doesnt deserve full price of 60$. The story is weak AF as mentioned before. and the REQ System is Trashy with its Microtransactions, kinda ruins things. Should be able to just play with base weapons, or the weapon variants at whim... but I am sure they could fix that, or at least not make REQs the only way to win. But the more I played Halo 5: Forge (since I do not own a Xbox One anymore, and wont buy one to play halo 5 guardians) I would buy it on PC, and playing H5Forge really as made me more interested.
Now that halo infinite is pushed back to unknown time in 2021, once 343i's PC MCC Division is done porting halo 4 over and FIXING THE GOSH DARN LAG IN CO-OP... they could work on Porting Halo 5 over. I wouldn't say no, however, Id want to pay 10-15$ for it... though 20$ is Fair... I guess.
Most of those points are wrong and Halo 5 is an embarrassment, it's best to leave H5 in the trashbin on console rather than bring it to PC so it can die in a month or two with it's terrible gameplay and redundant combat

3) PvP was super fun

Most of those points are wrong and Halo 5 is an embarrassment, it's best to leave H5 in the trashbin on console rather than bring it to PC so it can die in a month or two with it's terrible gameplay and redundant combat
I mean if you want to talk about redundant gameplay then by your logic mcc and the pc ports for the other halo games should have been put in the trash bin too considering how dead mcc is on pc and console lol. MCC and all its glory is only doing slightly better than halo 5 in terms of player counts so idk what your point is. The vast majority of halo's fanbase moved on from halo many years ago so dont try to pretend like halo 5 is somehow significantly worse when it was beating MCC for years on the player counts and only recently got BARELY passed by mcc on the "most played' list for the microsoft store.

And no im not some staunch halo 5 defender I like every halo except halo 4 MP.

I just think its funny when I see these blind "halo 5 is the worst halo ever" lines when MCC, which apparently has the greatest game ever(halo3) is floundering in player counts and took years to BARELY pass halo 5 in player count.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12