1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I would love to see Halo 5 make it to PC some day. I understand the folks at 343i probably have a lot on their plate right now to work with right now. But id think it would be worth it in the long run. I remember being hesitant with switching to PC gaming just because Halo 5 wasn't on PC. Now that the MCC is making it moves i think it would make Halo 5 more relevant and the community stronger if it was brought to the PC platform. I wasn't a fan of the H5 campaign honestly but I spent a huge amount of time with the Halo 5 multiplayer. (10 days worth of gameplay i believe lol)
I want Halo 5 to be free on the Epic Games store. Just like GTA 5 was free.
I want Halo 5 to be free on the Epic Games store. Just like GTA 5 was free.
I don't have an Xbox One because I already bought a PS4. I'd buy Halo 5 PC at full price.
I have been hoping for Halo 5: Guardians getting a release on PC. Hopefully we will get some news or update from 343 Industries that Halo 5: Guardians will be coming to Steam.
Halo 5 imo would be great on PC mainly because it's multiplayer is still decently alive and a lot of people like me prefer to play on PC because of framerate,graphics,and just preferance for mouse and keyboard over the xbox controller.
Alan J T wrote:
The main issue with including Halo 5 into the MCC is because of its File-size, you do know the collection on the Xbox right now is over 100 GBs (I think its about 120 GBs actually) so with that game it would skyrocket to 200 GBs, which is bigger that a single older 120 GB SSD would be able to handle.
I kind of find this a mute point as game load times are not all that faster on a SSD (About 4 to 5 seconds in load times) I had it on Both a 5TB Hard drive and on a WD Blue SSD 3D Nand SATA 6GB/s M.2 2280 SSD 1TB Drive to see the difference So all they Hype how a SSD will boost your gaming load times is mostly bull as a 2% to 3% increase is not all that flash, Now in file transfer and boot times they rock.

So with dirt cheap 2.5" USB hard drives in the Terrabyte range, game size is no longer a real concern storage wise. Take the Western Digital My Passport 2TB USB 3 all of $85.00 Australian or about $65.00 USD. Game size is no longer a reason not to include HALO 5 on PC or in the MCC collection.
There is no way the SSD wasn't insanely faster than your standard HDD.

On tests with games like Halo MCC and Destiny 2 load times are cut to almost 50% on an SSD vs the Xbox One X internal drive or an external hard disk.

I've done the research and even built my own external drive with a kit and a SSD from Micro Center as an experiment to see how much performance boost an SSD would benefit an Xbox.

I have included a screenshot from the Samsung Magician software that bench marks performance and checks drive health.

I have a Samsung 7200RPM platter drive that is pretty fast and reliable used to mass store games, pitted against a generic Walmart bin 120gb SSD from SanDisk that I load MCC and or Destiny 2 onto occasionally, and you can see that the SSD WHOOPS the platter drive handily.
I played through MCC and H5 games back to back and I have to say that I really liked the campaign of H5. I think it's a really cool twist to have Cortana turn into an antagonist. I think using your spartan team made it easier than it should have, but it wasn't a bad thing, overall.

Aside from some lack of detail on some of the multiplayer maps, I don't have any real co.plaints about Halo 5. It's in my top games of this console generation. I got my xbox one s so that I could play this with my sister and it's been worth the cost of the system and game to me.
suetan124 wrote:
I played through MCC and H5 games back to back and I have to say that I really liked the campaign of H5. I think it's a really cool twist to have Cortana turn into an antagonist. I think using your spartan team made it easier than it should have, but it wasn't a bad thing, overall.

Aside from some lack of detail on some of the multiplayer maps, I don't have any real co.plaints about Halo 5. It's in my top games of this console generation. I got my xbox one s so that I could play this with my sister and it's been worth the cost of the system and game to me.
I found the custom made maps by the community to be better than the ones on disc. You should check out the remakes of Battle Creek that are on ForgeHub stuff like that makes me excited to see what MCC on PC can do, and what Halo Infinite will be able to do this fall.
I tried to fire up number 5 today, and tried to aim for about 4 seconds with a controller and noped out of there. Just about to finish #3 on MCC (PC version) and just cant play FPS games with a controller. I don't know how I beat it a couple years ago on release.

Needs to be on PC.
I have been hoping for Halo 5: Guardians getting a release on PC. Hopefully we will get some news or update from 343 Industries that Halo 5: Guardians will be coming to Steam.
I see it launching at most a year after Infinite. No way the whole series on PC without 5 bein on it too.
I think they eventually "have" to bring Halo 5 to the PC. One of their focuses is obviously integrating Halo with the PC community. This is a great thing. The problem is some people are never going to have the option to experience the Halo 5 Campaign if they're strictly PC players. They'll be able to play the entirety of Halo MCC (Reach through 4) and Halo Infinite. There will be a story gap if Halo 5 is still only accessible on Xbox. I don't think it'll happen any time soon, but I do think they at the very least have to find a way to get Campaign on to the PC eventually.
would be nice to see
I don't understand the size argument. Even if it brings the total game size to 200GBit doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Unless I'm mistaken, you can pick and choose which games to download and install. If you have no space left, could you just not uninstall a couple of them? What's the problem?
MattyCrack wrote:
I tried to fire up number 5 today, and tried to aim for about 4 seconds with a controller and noped out of there. Just about to finish #3 on MCC (PC version) and just cant play FPS games with a controller. I don't know how I beat it a couple years ago on release.

Needs to be on PC.
I remember at launch the aim acceleration was all jacked up for smart link. I could play COD and it was fine, go play H5 and be all over the place and not have a fun time. It did get patched and fixed of course, but after going full PC a year ago, trying to play it with friends on Xbox I feel like a joke.

Those people play me on PC though, and see a major difference in my style and skill immediately. It's so sad it's funny.
I would love to see Halo 5 added to MCC, or re-released to PC. I personally do not like to Campaign in Halo 5, but the multiplayer is really fun IMO. If they added it to PC It would be a Positive out come.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2