Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Raz Raptre wrote:
I don't understand the size argument. Even if it brings the total game size to 200GBit doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Unless I'm mistaken, you can pick and choose which games to download and install. If you have no space left, could you just not uninstall a couple of them? What's the problem?
The problem you have to remember is the Xbox One folks with the measly 500 GB HDD and the Xbox One OS itself takes up about 140 GBs right there. so your left with around 360 GBs + 200 GBs from the MCC as a whole (if Halo 5 joins MCC) and your left with only 140 GBs left, not pertaining to any other apps or game on the HDD itself! Plus if you wanted to save anything big on it, your quickly pretty soon running out of space with that drive. At this point, it would be best to keep it standalone so the Xbox crowd doesn't need to migrate to the MCC to play Halo 5 if it ever to come to there (which 343 said its not happening) and they can just keep play Halo 5 as is. Also with the MCC, most folks like me, would want all games installed at once from the whole product. Also you have to remember it really would not make sense for 343 to have two multiplayer environments for Halo 5, one for MCC and one as the standalone title, would divide up the Halo 5 community for no reason. Its better to keep to the Xbox One community on there for this.
Honestly i do think halo 5 would bring the size of MCC up too high but I personally would not mind it being ported and sold standalone on PC.
The problem with releasing Halo 5 right now is that MCC and Halo Infinite are the main things they're probably working on. Halo 5 PC would take time, and Halo Infinite is coming to PC as well. While I'd love to play it on PC, It just doesn't seem probable right now.
sebisonic wrote:
The problem with releasing Halo 5 right now is that MCC and Halo Infinite are the main things they're probably working on. Halo 5 PC would take time, and Halo Infinite is coming to PC as well. While I'd love to play it on PC, It just doesn't seem probable right now.
They can do it, the team that works in MCC its just finishing porting all the games, the thing is if Halo 5 should be in MCC or not, Halo 5 is an standalone game in Xbox and they need to add re packs to MCC etc...

I see it alone, but not in MCC, its possible, if forge is alredy on PC why not Matchmaking or Campaign...
Xero Link wrote:
I know that Halo 5 Forge Mode has been on PC for a few years now, but does anyone think it would sell if added to the MCC or released separately? I know 343i has said that they have no intention to release it to the PC, but then again they said the same about MCC years ago and look where we are now! I personally think Halo 5 plays so well on PC it's insane how much better it is. I'd love the chance to play through the campaign again, but cant bring myself to play again on the controller now that I've been back on PC since 2016. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the love of the Forerunners can we PLEASE get this game on PC?
honestly a full H5 release on PC would be a dream come true. I would love that soo much. I'M SO READY FOR THIS TO BE A REALITY.
I don't know about the campaign but the multiplayer of Halo 5 seems like a blast. The game would sell like free candy on Steam.
stop asking for it in the mcc and just ask for it as a standalone port as that's what it would be, like inifinite, it's not part of the mcc.

i wish they'd stop giving excuses and just announce it's going to be ported, think of the sales 343/MS!
RAY2249 wrote:
I don't know about the campaign but the multiplayer of Halo 5 seems like a blast. The game would sell like free candy on Steam.
My daughter plays Halo 5 almost exclusively. If they released Halo 5 on the PC, she would literally beg me until she gets it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3