Halo 5 pistol

OP nhojsselesu

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
The pistol seems a bit more rewarding to play then the OG Assault Rifle. Granted the Assault Rifle is still a lot of fun to use. I think the reason people go with the pistol is for two reasons.
1. They wanna be Leon Kennedy.
2. They like being able to get clean headshots without pacing the shots as much as they did back in Reach.
My favorite gun to wield is the halo 5 pistol. Why I like it is because it’s so smooth and if you practice it with enough you could be a real polished player in swat or slayer.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My favorite gun to wield is the halo 5 pistol. Why I like it is because it’s so smooth and if you practice it with enough you could be a real polished player in swat or slayer.
The halo 1 pistol has a great wield to it. I prefer the H5 pistol because it feels easier to hold in the game. It feels light weight and can be easily reloaded quickly.
Yes, everyone use pistol, it's very boring to be forced to use also the pistol to be competitive. I would rather use assault rifle but it's completely useless.
If anyone can fill in the blank, I'll personally send a thank you message...

• *Halo Weapon*--------*Real world*
  • MA-5 (Assault Rifle)-----F-2000
  • M-20 (SMG)------P-90
  • BR-85 (Battle Rifle)------FAMAS
  • SRS-99 (Sniper Rifle)---M82-A1 Barrett
  • M45 (Shotgun)------SPAS-12
  • M-57 (H5 Rocket Launcher)--------AT-4 Rocket Launcher
  • M343-A2 (Chaingun)-------M-134 Vulcan
  • M6-H2 (Magnum)------?_______?

• M-20 (SMG)------P-90
Shadow, the H2 Magnum holds .50 caliber bullets (non-exploding) which is unheard when talking about military issue weaponry. Master Chief can wield that type fo firepower because he needs the longer bullets to penetrate against the covenant but real life example is hard to come across.
wazi3 wrote:

• M-20 (SMG)------P-90
Shadow, the H2 Magnum holds .50 caliber bullets (non-exploding) which is unheard when talking about military issue weaponry. Master Chief can wield that type fo firepower because he needs the longer bullets to penetrate against the covenant but real life example is hard to come across.
That is very tru....but after lookig around a bit, I feel in terms of looks and feel, the Glock might be closest.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4