Ok so recently ive been selling most of my Power Weapon and Vehicle Reqs in Collection, the problem is ive lost more than 50,000 Reqs due to a Glitch where i Dont get Said Reqs from selling the Weapons/Vehicles, its lie once i sell the reqs it gives me them for a split second and then Takes it back like i didnt sell anything
It’s a bug with the UI. You still have the points and restarting the game usually makes it so it shows the correct value.
I think attempting to buy a new pack should also fix the UI glitch. I know this is the case for an opposing issue where you're "refunded" points after opening a pack, only for it to be fixed upon trying to unlock another pack.
I am having issues all day with Silver REQ packs, I got one DMR varient in a pack and one rare 1,500 RP card earlier, since then all I get are two rare 1,500 RP cards, no permanent unlocks for armor/helmet/visor customization, weapon varients or skins, weapon or vehicle certification, none of that, just two rare 1,500 point RP card (among random burn cards), Silver REQ packs are supposed to get two permanent unlocks I thought.
I am having issues all day with Silver REQ packs, I got one DMR varient in a pack and one rare 1,500 RP card earlier, since then all I get are two rare 1,500 RP cards, no permanent unlocks for armor/helmet/visor customization, weapon varients or skins, weapon or vehicle certification, none of that, just two rare 1,500 point RP card (among random burn cards), Silver REQ packs are supposed to get two permanent unlocks I thought.
This means you have unlocked everything at the silver level. Go buy gold packs now
I wish that when you opened packs you would get a guaranteed 25 req points (or more) and 50 exp points. It may be little be after about 10 you will see the progress I hope 343 implements this to Halo Infinite (if it will have req packs).
This is something that I would like to see implemented into Infinite as well.
Hell no, put the whole REQ system in the ground. It did so much damage to Halo and it should not be in Halo Infinite.