Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5's Forge "add or change?"

OP TREYMO072265

I know, Forge is already the best part of halo5. but there is a little they need to fix.
If you could add or change(or fix) anything in forge what would it be?(you can do maps from the previous halos)
There's always room for improvement. Whatever Halo 6's Forge may look like should definitely be a continuation of Halo 5's Forge.

I guess I'd add a Forge World 2.0.
SpitFlame wrote:
There's always room for improvement. Whatever Halo 6's Forge may look like should definitely be a continuation of Halo 5's Forge.
yea if halo6's forge is like halo5's when it started ill kill myself cause they basically have to copy and paste from halo5.
Halo's forge is probably the greatest thing ever invented. I never really thought about this, as Forge always fulfilled my needs. If there is one thing I must say, its more content needed, but that still isnt a problem since Forge is already loaded.

If anything...
SpitFlame wrote:
I guess I'd add a Forge World 2.0.
Yea, pretty much that exactly.
Easy, add everything from 3, Reach, and 4 from weapons, toys, structures, everything. Also add a Forge World from Reach but bigger.
AI's in Forge.

Tom French said this probably won't happen until Halo 6 but you never know, they could surprise us!
Make the non-physical objects (script brains, FX emitters, invisible light sources, etc.) respond to spawn/despawn scripts correctly, for at the moment, they do not.

Make kill volumes scriptable.

And, if possible, allow the mass of objects to be tweaked, so they can be as light or heavy as you would like.
Most of my disinterest with the current forge results from the lack of splitscreen and the -Yoink- artstyle but other than that I don't really know how they'd improve forge significantly. More creative maps, forge world, some more weapons and vehicles from previous weapons are all I can think of. Maybe a tutorial for the complex control screen.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but ADD FORGEABLE AI. This would perfect forge in my opinion and add tons of replayability to it.
Have us create campaign mission halo 5 please