2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 25
Servers are messed up but if you keep restarting search after red screen you will get a match eventually. Just got my ffa onyx! Woot woot!
This issue wasted two rare warzone RP boosts for me :/ but before it really messed up it glitched and tried to put 118 people into a Team Arena match
343, you dudes really need to get it together. These server issues is why nobody played the Master Chief Edition. It pretty frustrating when you only have a small window to play and then it doesn't work.
adanjo23 wrote:
adanjo23 wrote:
adanjo23 wrote:
I wish I had gotten cod instead :(
Just got done with a warzone match!
Finished another warzone match with no issues. Will try arena now.
Just got through a btb match. 2 warzone, 1 btb, back to back to back. No issues, no restarts.
Still acting up for me, I'm in Ohio. :(
343, you dudes really need to get it together. These server issues is why nobody played the Master Chief Edition. It pretty frustrating when you only have a small window to play and then it doesn't work.
Be aware that this is the first time an server problem happened at this magnitude.
I keep getting kicked out right before games start. This is outrageous..
Down in Missouri too
Lazar7666 wrote:
This issue wasted two rare warzone RP boosts for me :/ but before it really messed up it glitched and tried to put 118 people into a Team Arena match
I had a similar thing happen in warzone. 86 players my screen was full of emblems lol
It's cuz every 12 year old and their dog got H5 for xmas
Same Here in Mexico u.u

Greetings From Mexico! :D
Can someone direct me to where 343 responds to these threads
Like it the servers are down
Do they message the community somewhere?
Twitter I don't know! Help lol
los servicios siguen abajo?
I can't even get to my req packs lol
Battlefront. Working fine. .. guess it is time to look at other games... sad day, my goto game is not the same. ..
Awake wrote:
Can someone direct me to where 343 responds to these threads
Like it the servers are down
Do they message the community somewhere?
Twitter I don't know! Help lol
They rarely say -Yoink-..
343 sort out the servers now please you made a brill game of halo but your gonna lose your pride for this game as everyone's gonna go off it sort it out please halo my fav game I can't even go in forge to make are clan HQ
Things seem to be back to normal been playing a hr so far no problem
Don't understand why people freak out when the servers are out for a day. Xbox live has been down a couple times during the year and you don't see people freaking out and threatening to go to playstation. Yes it is very annoying. So far I've been like 50/50 for games slowly getting better. -Yoink- probably takes some times to fix. It would be nice if they said something tho
Just restarted my xone and can't get online on halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 25