3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 25
It's cuz every 12 year old and their dog got H5 for xmas
You mean 343 and Microsoft didn't prepare their servers for their most popular console exclusive properly for X-Mas?

Bull -Yoinking!- -Yoink-. This is a issue on 343's end, and there is no other reason than incompetence.
Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

Spoiler:
Show
It seems to be going on and off for me, like there is a consistent wave of overload to their servers... ha! Merry Christmas everyone, gotta love when a company is unprepared for their game.
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
It's cuz every 12 year old and their dog got H5 for xmas
You mean 343 and Microsoft didn't prepare their servers for their most popular console exclusive properly for X-Mas?

Bull -Yoinking!- -Yoink-. This is a issue on 343's end, and there is no other reason than incompetence.
I can't help but agree. What were these past two months for if not ensuring that everything could proceed without a hitch when the next influx of users logged on?
Having a lot of fun in battlefront. :) working well and fast... no lag no quitting lol
I was playing arena slayer, using a legendary XP card, my game crashed, it says victory, showing that the other team quit out, then Black screen so I wait 5+min and my game still doesn't load, in the end I lose my legendary card and get no credit for my game..
Yeah, Yup not able join or playing!
sometime it's work in game then not work now then back on then not on now then back on!!! That's make me crazy!!!
Just had a good stream of games not sure if I got lucky or if things are back to normal. I've been on H5 since it came out and this is the first time I've seen this issue. I'm sure 343 is doing the best they can.
Servers acting stupid here in us... 343 needs to keep this crap maintained properly.
In France I can't Sync my data with servers and the game tell me I haven't rights to play online
I just got my first ban for 39 minutes because I kept getting disconnected. I hope they fix this soon.
Same here Charlotte North Carolina
CHARLOTTE!!! WHOOO
Halo messing up
Yup down for me too (UK)
Can't use REQs in Warzone, seriously 343? This has been a problem for months.
I kept getting kicked last night, has this been fixed yet?
What's been happening to the servers
It will not let me play arena or warzone
Are the servers down? I cant log into the lobby for arena or warzone
I think they are I can't connect too! Quite frustrating actually.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 25