3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 25
The Sector wrote:
Having a lot of fun in battlefront. :) working well and fast... no lag no quitting lol
Agreed!
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
That's harsh
They are only doing what they can
Servers down at Australia (Like the usual)
Every now and then a game is going to have an online issue
Same in Canada
Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

Spoiler:
Show
Just tell us what's happening! We want to know why we can play our 60$ game PLUS the extra cash in req! Get a grip!
Servers are back up so stop ya moaning
Even when their up, their rubbish half the time !
Same for me here in Ireland, no Arena or Warzone. Caption says " can't find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam".
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show

Luckily 'everything you are' isn't much to be concerned about. 343 employees can rest easy (although they might get a small case of reflux if you really, really try harder mate).
Down in Texas. Cannot even access forge.
Down in london too cant join warzone keeps failing ):
Can't get a game without one of our group dropping out while loading the arena. Crap service from a crap company.
EaD 343
Ughh see you guys in battlefront.
it keeps coming and going.
I do not seem to be able to go back right after a game
Yesterday the servers gave me trouble for hours but now I'm experiencing lag during Warzone. I love Halo! Please fix these issues.
I've been having trouble all weekend.. Dropped half a dozen games or so and can't join Bc of servers.. I figured it was the influx of Christmas babies.. Lol.. I figured I was getting close to a ban penalty, but it never happened... Oh yes and the lag.. Never lagged prior to the holiday..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 25