2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 25
they are like 4 times the servers fail, and because of that I went to abandon warning games :c
servers been up n down since i bought this christmas eve other games work fine. i waited to buy this because of mcc issues i didnt wait long enough gg 343 lol
This is the 1st time the servers have been this bad on H5. I have had it since release and haven't had any problems. Either they are having problems because so many people got the game for Christmas and crashed the servers, or the storm has screwed everything up.
how to play a two player game in halo 5? Me and my son wanted to play on the same game cuz he just bought me a new controller for us to play together.
how to play a two player game in halo 5? Me and my son wanted to play on the same game cuz he just bought me a new controller for us to play together.
Get another Xbox one and another TV then you will be all set to play together.
Servers still being janky? was on yesterday hit and miss lots of problem with server errors, boosts would load, then wouldn't load etc. and of the games that did go through god damn the worst lag I've seen in this game since release.
Typical for this time of the year. Happens EVERY Christmas season.
We are experiencing issues but the servers are still up.
Just laughable how often this crap happens. This has been happening to me since the S.C. update, I've tried and tried to tell people at 343 about it.
Servers are still not operating properly. Just got the boot from an arena and warzone, back to back. Plays fine for about 4 minutes then lags for a few seconds and disconnects. Finally get some vacation time to play and the service is broken :-/
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo servers are always bad this time of year. We just have to wait mid week or the weekend and they will be up again.
Yet we still support 343 for some reason...they are never prepared for anything.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
3 days now. 4-man fire team lobby is almost impossible.
Siguen abajo aquí en México !
for a week now there has been servers issues
Loving the, omg servers down/a little sketchy for a couple days=343 is -Yoink-. They had so long to prepare for this, I mean seriously guys. You can't predict every failure that might happen with your servers? They can't do anything right. I'm done with halo forever.

Nobody knows what's going on, yea sucks they don't communicate with us but does it really matter? The only thing they'd say, pretty much every company says, "servers are down." That would make people feel better? That they took time out of their day to state the obvious?
how do this server thing wrk anyway
-Yoink-, they could be getting hacked like almost every company has in the past. I bet people would still blame 343 for it and call the game -Yoink-....
How do I turn on more servers from Zurich?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 25