OP Shadow vortex52

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. ...
  6. 25
Tribunate wrote:
I have been kicked out of several games the past couple of days and Warzone I cannot access Requisitions. No one can.
I can access reqs fine - if you cant press Y in game then you have to relaunch Halo5 for you to be able to use them - but i also Have had the issue where i got kicked out of many of my matches havent been able to get any req points even tho i have tried about 6 games i gave up ! too bad i cant get a refund on the Req packs i paid for since the content is useless right now.
343i servers are messed up for 3 days i cant even forge so im going to fallout 4 for a while, sucks though was having fun with my clan!
Fantastic.
I buy blenders to blend, I buy phones to contact people, I buy Netflix to watch. When I buy games guess what I want to do? If it doesn't work maybe there should be better technical support other than twitter and or forum posts. Are we big boy companies or startups??? 😕
All I wanna do is play some WarZone... Why 343... Why?
Halo Crap, I mean 5. The disappointment of the franchise.
there still has been no reply from any one on this topic from 343 and the issues are still happening ! i wonder where they are
x1jester wrote:
there still has been no reply from any one on this topic from 343 and the issues are still happening ! i wonder where they are
somewhere not giving a dam about us.
Having the Saaaame problem. Cant even get online with halo. Says to work offline. Very frustrating but glad others are having an issue as well and it isnt just me... We should be operating at Full Force Soon SPARTANS!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. ...
  6. 25