2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 25
Yep same
Yeah whenever I am trying to play custom games I cannot play any bookmarked game modes

if you manage to select a game mode just save it and then it should work.
It's down in kentucky also. I can't do anything in multiplayer
down in ohio.
Out in Kentucky too. Can't connect to any of the mutiplayer lobbies. And somehow even my warzone reqs bugged the hell out. The names of them were changed to "<BADDISPPROPS>". WHAT IS GOING ON.
Down in AZ
Down in San Antonio, Texas.
There down here as my clan all of us came on for training and the servers just went down all the time 53 members of are clan just stoped playing halo today was so bad
Been trying all evening here in Texas. No joy on getting online for hours now. Bad enough there's no local or split screen. Now we can't get online. Grrr
Back up in Ohio
Down in vegas
Dang, hopefully it gets fixed :/
Spotty connection in Miami, FL
Servers are probably struggling with the influx of players who got the game for Christmas.
Not working in Australia
Very spotty earlier. Now nearly impossible. Did get one game of Assault started, both teams lost players and we got destroyed in under 4 minutes... yay... fun... Finally get a day off, now this...
xCHEMISTx wrote:
Servers are probably struggling with the influx of players who got the game for Christmas.
With the number of players that left after launch I don't think that this is the issue
:-/ Down in the D(etroit)
Arena doesn't work, Warzone Assault works for a few minutes before people starting losing connection (including me)... it won't be long before the game bans me, even though it's the servers' fault.
Same here... Western US
unable to join game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 25