Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 spartan as Waypoint profile picture.

OP L3ntPuma

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
You can now use Your Halo 5 spartan as your Waypoint profile picture.
Spoiler:
Show
Then God said, "Let there be Helioskrill"; and there was Helioskrill. God saw that the Helioskrill was good; and God separated the goods from the bads...
Many Helioskrill armours appeared that day
Now we just need to wait for the browser armour customisation to be visually updated. x)
They need to add some sort of a changeable background to those avatars instead of the plain grayish bland color.
Halo 5 emblem has also been enabled, as well as something called Spartan Company.
How do you guys change it to helioskrill without having the game yet? Mine just shows the default recruit armor.
Looking great...
How do you guys change it to helioskrill without having the game yet? Mine just shows the default recruit armor.
Use this link to change your Halo 5 armor https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us#customize-h5
Indeed
Helioskrill squad assemble :D
keano96 wrote:
Helioskrill squad assemble :D
Helioskrill splartan company assemble!
Hell yea. It was fun to redo those campaigns. Halo is definitely one of my favorite video games
The oncoming storm, the rise of Helioskril.
Helioskrills, ROLL OUT!
Helioskrill is the new Fotus ugly as sin.
hero hekioskrill!!!!
Helioskrill is the new Fotus ugly as sin.
I can see that you have not unlocked Helioskrill. Its k.
Year of the helioskrill, didn't beat mcc till after the beta. So I can't rep mine yet.
Q. Whats the stat chart and dog tags below profile pics? Nvm I got.

Calling all HELIOSKRILL WARRIORS join Swords of Helioskrill and dominate halo 5 with me.

This is sparta? No this is helios -Yoink- lol
Year of the helioskrill, didn't beat mcc till after the beta. So I can't rep mine yet.
Q. Whats the stat chart and dog tags below profile pics?
Dog tags for joining a Spartan company, you also get a free req pack for doing so.
Stat chart for viewing your service record.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17