Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 spartan as Waypoint profile picture.

OP L3ntPuma

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 17
AllAlexi wrote:
Oh my gosh. We're all so pretty!

Loving what's on offer on Waypoint even ahead of Halo 5. Can see this community booming in the coming weeks and months (says the guy who just joined the community).
I look so pretty
So I have the legend achievement, even Lone Wolf Legend, but Helioskrill is still locked?
Help me Helioskrill brothers!
How does one obtain the Helioskrill armor?
They need to add some sort of a changeable background to those avatars instead of the plain grayish bland color.
Now we're talking. Great idea!
You have to unlock the "Legend" achievement, which is done by beating the campaigns of Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4 on legendary.
You have to unlock the "Legend" achievement, which is done by beating the campaigns of Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4 on legendary.
Ok thanks, I know what I'm doing up until launch now ;)
This is awesome. Just over a week, fellas.
How do you guys change it to helioskrill without having the game yet? Mine just shows the default recruit armor.
You have to play halo 1-4 on legendary and then go to the new halo 5 armor customization on halo waypoint then change your picture(should be there automatically)
deep breathing
I think its kind of unique in way you can use your very own Spartan as a source of light to show to others around how well your doing in battle and REQ packs.
ha ha no
Atleast my helmets different...
I'll stick with my H4 Spartan for now. At least I can customize 7 pieces instead of 3.
that's pretty awesome
I like the armor avatars but would appreciate some backgrounds to them :)
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
They look really bland!
Then God said, "Let there be Helioskrill"; and there was Helioskrill. God saw that the Helioskrill was good; and God separated the goods from the bads...
LOL
Helioskrill army!
I like the armor avatars but would appreciate some backgrounds to them :)
I agree. It looks awesome, but a bit plain.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 17