Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

halo 5 split screen

OP I Kinda Owned U

I don't understand why halo 5 doesn't have split screen I mean that's like a halo tradition..such a disappointment
Well... 343 wanted 60fps. I personally understand it, but yeah, it'd have been nice if they had Splitscreen. Unfortunately, there would have been madness either way.
1. They have no Splitscreen: game runs smoother, people are mad becuz no Splitscreen.
2. They keep Splitscreen: people complain about frame rate.
For my favorite video game franchise, our fanbase sure is needy. And bratty.
They wanted the game to preform, so no splitscreen
There is an official thread on this topic. I recommend posting there so moderators don't lock your topic.
Complete dog ****. I want a refund. For Halo 5 and my entire Xbox console. Halo split screen (actually not even exaggerating) the only reason I didn't buy a PS4. Nerds that claim they "don't use split screen anyway", or "are you living under a rock, they announced this eons ago", don't have real friends anyways. Who would have even considered 343 would -Yoink- the bed like this and remove such basic -Yoink- feature?

This is a game that brought EVERYONE together. Friends, family, nerds, CEO's, athletes. Now you stayed true to your "eating chips off their chest" demographic of fan boys blowing their loads over effing frame rate? No one would research this before they purchased such a reliable franchise that has provided endless weekends of sleepless fun staying up with their homies (real life, in the room homies) playing online.

**** video games. **** Microsoft. Give me a refund. Screw all you fools busting dudes out that just want to voice their rage on 343's own forum. Go monitor your bandwidth or something.
Try doing a search on a topic before posting.
I would like Split screen but admittedly.. I practically never used it in MCC anyways :(

my brother bought another xbox one just to play together. Maybe that is their plan.
I would say that it sucks because of it, but I've said that way more times then needed.
Complete dog -Yoink-. I want a refund. For Halo 5 and my -Yoinking!- Xbox frankly given Halo split screen (actually not even exaggerating) the only reason I didn't buy a PS4. Nerds that claim they don't use split screen, or "are you living under a rock", don't have real friends anyways. Who would have even considered 343 would -Yoink- the bed like this and remove such basic -Yoink- feature?

This is a game that brought EVERYONE together. Friends, family, nerds, CEO's, athletes. Now you stayed true to your "eating chips off their chest" demographic of fan boys blowing their loads over -Yoinking!- frame rate?

-Yoink- video games. -Yoink- Microsoft. Give me a refund.
Bye Felicia.
Try doing a search on a topic before posting.
Solid contribution.