Is there a way to transfer my Halo 5 stats from this account to another account? I don’t use this account anymore (cause of reasons), and I’d like to play Halo 5 on my current account, but I don’t want to grind everything I did here again.
None that I know of. You'd probably want to contact Xbox Live support and maybe they can do something.
I wanna suggest unlinking your email account with your old account and link it to your new one; not sure if your H5 stats will carry over.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I wanna suggest unlinking your email account with your old account and link it to your new one; not sure if your H5 stats will carry over.
So I've been meaning to do this since my email is dead that I used to set this up. I tried yesterday to no avail so what are the steps to make that happen?

Oh also op I'm guessing no otherwise things could messy in that people could abuse minor systems like the earned req packs essentially farming multiple accounts then combining for easy leveling and req getting.
I think all the data storage for games is handled by Xbox Live servers. You might be able to get it transferred by Microsoft if you contact them on their website