Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5 War zone Req Packs

OP General Majesty

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Standard warzone and assault are not pay to win. I'm yet to pay for any req packs and I have too many things to use.

Oh and a tip for @general majesty
Use ghosts and wraiths for firefight (splattering mainly) . It isn't fun but you'll win a lot more and build your other reqs up quickly.
Warzone is not pay to win. I’ve already unlocked everything and still use my pistole in WZ. It’s down to player skill and how your team controls the map. Team placement on the map and if you’re calling our targets. How you manage opposing players with heavy weapons and vehicles.
Needless to say, having a special pack with more lasers, plasma pistole and rail guns would be nifty.
So you can a pistol to defeat a scorpion. And even if you didn't just use a pistol and you didn't have something to combat the tank even moderately then you stand no chance. After you use everything it's unlikely you will get anything good back, such as a tank. Once you use anything to combat high level REQs and you are out you either have to spend hours playing War zone and get lucky or pay for the gold packs to make it quicker. It is a pay 2 win system that allows for people who pay more money to have a better time in the game. Even in firefight if you don't use your REQs then it's not as fun of a game as if you do use them.
Dude, I only need 4000req points for a gold pack cause I’ll get 6000req points back. I’ve got 560k req points I’ve yet to use and hundreds of daily log in packs along with daily victory. I only play a few games each day.
Green gun aka plasma pistole for your tank comment. Play smart, you don’t need power weapons in Warzone. You can out skill anyone. If you’re struggling and feel the need to use reqs, try ranked until your skill improves. Again, it’s not pay to win.
Plasma pistol is a power weapon and comes from reqs.
Kill a Grunt, free plasma pistol.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/hcs-london-sept-2018-code-thread/4740ae4d-f749-4df9-9dbf-c7ec41825c2a/posts

^ turn on notifications and follow this thread. By the end of the weekend you will have a ton of reqs from the London event. Good stuff. Gold and platinum packs. Pay attention to the rules though. Mods don’t mess around about spamming that chat.

Play warzone heroic firefight games till you win. Play arena till you win. This gives you all your daily packs. These daily’s contain a lot of good stuff. Arena win packs only contain boost cards which are great for getting more req stuff.

343 gives reqs out like candy. It’s not hard to get them anymore. The firefight commendations are crazy easy to achieve too. On the first day of firefight I had like 20 packs to open after a few hours.

Reqs used to to be a grind. Not anymore. You newer to h5 players have no idea how god you have it lol.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/hcs-london-sept-2018-code-thread/4740ae4d-f749-4df9-9dbf-c7ec41825c2a/posts

^ turn on notifications and follow this thread. By the end of the weekend you will have a ton of reqs from the London event. Good stuff. Gold and platinum packs. Pay attention to the rules though. Mods don’t mess around about spamming that chat.

Play warzone heroic firefight games till you win. Play arena till you win. This gives you all your daily packs. These daily’s contain a lot of good stuff. Arena win packs only contain boost cards which are great for getting more req stuff.

343 gives reqs out like candy. It’s not hard to get them anymore. The firefight commendations are crazy easy to achieve too. On the first day of firefight I had like 20 packs to open after a few hours.

Reqs used to to be a grind. Not anymore. You newer to h5 players have no idea how god you have it lol.
Ive been playing since the start of halo 5 I have the pre-order and let me say that was easy. It gave us weekly GREEN packs with tons of unlocks. No. Now its a grind. Go play grinding games and you'll see.
Warzone is not pay to win. I’ve already unlocked everything and still use my pistole in WZ. It’s down to player skill and how your team controls the map. Team placement on the map and if you’re calling our targets. How you manage opposing players with heavy weapons and vehicles.
Needless to say, having a special pack with more lasers, plasma pistole and rail guns would be nifty.
not everyone has a mic and 80% of the time people aren't going to listen to you giving callouts. Tactics dont defeat money. Take the tank or bashee out and they pull out another 20 of them because they paid nothing about skill. True some may have just saved up but it would make more sense for constant gold or silver pack drops for everyone to be able to also have said weapons and vehicles. It'll be called "balanced".
I haven’t paid and have hundreds of each reqs. Cause again I use standard loadouts. I’ll pickup anyone I defeat reqs. After you unlock everything it takes little req points per pack. I’ve got over 500k req points and it takes 4000req points per gold cause it gives 6k back. If it’s a team issue, then try making friends.
sorry to burst your bubble, but although I have friends not many like halo especially halo 5. Because its P2W. Almost all my friends dislike specifically halo 5 but enjoyed all the others.
You keep saying it’s pay to win, but it’s not. Your level is low and your csr is non existent. At best you were lv21 in H4. Your skill is not there and anyone who beats you clearly pays to win. Seriously, just get better. You don’t need power weapons.
Actually ive been playing just on and off since it came out and I don't like ranked lol I'm doing just fine with my skills normally I get top 3 in each war zone and arena, Ranking has 0 to do with skill if you don't play it. And to make it obvious to you, no I only played a few ranked in halo 4 because I got bored and stopped playing it. And no ive met skilled players not everyone is P2W in halo 5 but the issue is they CAN be because of the faults in the Req system.
can yoy get halo 5 warzone req packs in halo 5 forge?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2