Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 Waypoint Weapons Accuracy

OP D M4N8

Is there there a way I can view the weapons accuracy of my last game?

I really thought this was a feature. Was it removed?
You go to game history, click on a game, then click the [+] on the far right of your name. The dropdown will show the accuracy of all weapons you used that game.
You go to game history, click on a game, then click the [+] on the far right of your name. The dropdown will show the accuracy of all weapons you used that game.
I just realized that you are only able to view the accuracy of the weapon when you get a kill with it
D M4N8 wrote:
I just realized that you are only able to view the accuracy of the weapon when you get a kill with it
did you mean,if i "waste" bullets aiming barrels/unexploded granade it doesn't count for %ntage accuracy?
GYS GHOST wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
did you mean,if i "waste" bullets aiming barrels/unexploded granade it doesn't count for %ntage accuracy?
No. Not what I meant