[Locked] Halo CE Magnum should be a PERMANANT req

OP Gamer Freak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 37
Ok so my argument this time is that you give the players an original weapon that all CE players go crazy for, yet you make it a card you just lose after using it. What's the fun in using it till you die, then never being able to use it again? There's just no fun experiencing an old weapon like that. Especially since the Halo 2 BR is a permanent req, it just makes me think why? But yes it is apparently OP but have you ever considered that they could add req 10 and add it to that? Or even 8, 7 or 9. Anyways the thing about reqs is you will get every single req 100% over time, it's not like you will never get it and from what I thought Warzone was meant to be fun. It's not too competitive it's mainly just played for fun. Which is why I don't see the problem. It is not a competitive playlist like anything in arena. But yeah.. In my opinion if they weren't going to make it permanent they shouldn't have made a dedicated trailer about it and they shouldn't have released it at all, it just kills the experience of using an original weapon.
Oh so it isnt a permanent req :/
I havent gotten it yet so i wouldnt know >. <
I got it today and a i agree somewhat because if its that rare Ill be so stressed out using it. So likely i wont ever us it out of fear of wasting it.
We need to start a movement to make it a lvl 9 loadout req
Yeah, let's give skilled players a permanent weapon that will only make it easier for them to continue getting more kills for the rest of the round! God, imagine if a team all made it to level 9 req and just camped your base with it? It'd be even worse than it is now. Y'all are insane to think it'd do any good as a perma req. The only reason the H2 BR is a perma req is because it's similar to the normal BR.
Lol no, a 3 shot kill, have you lost your marbles,
while we're at it, let's make the rocket launcher a loudout weapon
Lol, the complainers obviously weren't around during CE, that weapon was used it practically every single game on CE and no one complained. Warzone itself is already unbalanced if the enemy team have better reqs then you, you're pretty much gone anyway. Spamming all their OP weapons and vehicles into play and for the record it isn't a 3 shot kill, that's if you land headshots. If you were a CE you would understand but you weren't so don't even start complaining unless you know what you're talking about okay?
I did play CE. People didn't complain because everyone got them. In this game the CE magnum is a LEGENDARY MYTHIC. Practically no one will have it. If it becomes a permanent loadout weapon in warzone anyone that uses it becomes a god, because chances are if they have it, they are skilled enough to land headshots with it. Either that, or they spent a lot of money, then the person that kills them gets to be a god with it. Honestly, I don't understand how you think this would be logical to place as a perma req. I know warzone is unbalanced, but it isn't THAT unbalanced.
Yes bringing an original weapon for everyone to experience yet making it a mythic weapon and something you use once and then never again till you manage to get another one seems fair doesn't it? Your logic is flawed, you need to realize that it was a weapon put in game for the experience of using it. If the experience with it lasts less then 30 seconds to a minute then what is the point of it? Please explain.
Yes bringing an original weapon for everyone to experience yet making it a mythic weapon and something you use once and then never again till you manage to get another one seems fair doesn't it? Your logic is flawed, you need to realize that it was a weapon put in game for the experience of using it. If the experience with it lasts less then 30 seconds to a minute then what is the point of it? Please explain.
The same thing can be said for every god damn weapon and vehicle in Warzone and even Arena depending on the game yet I don't see you complaining about that.

You're right, if I want to experience a weapon properly it has to be a loadout weapon. 343i please make it so that when I spawn in Warzone I have a Nornfang and a gravity hammer plus an overshield and two speed boosts and when I sprint I summon a Mantis because I barely get to use any of these items and I want to experience them.
Then should the whispered truth be a load out weapon ;P
Yall obviously haven't used it yet. It's not as powerful as you think since the time to kill for most guns in halo 5 is shorter than previous games
Are you even listening to yourself? Yes, they want to give you a chance to experience it but at the same time they don't want you running around with what is a 3 shot kill weapon. IF you really want to experience it that badly make a custom game with it so at the very least it's an even playing ground. Warzone is already unbalanced as it is, we don't need this crap to make it even worse.
The same thing can be said for every god damn weapon and vehicle in Warzone and even Arena depending on the game yet I don't see you complaining about that.
There is a difference, this is an original weapon the others are not. Experiencing the other reqs just doesn't even compare to experiencing a loved weapon from a game that originally started your love for Halo. So please, don't compare the other reqs to it.
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
I should be able to spawn with a SPNKR every time too, because nostalgia > balance apparently.
There is a difference, this is an original weapon the others are not. Experiencing the other reqs just doesn't even compare to experiencing a loved weapon from a game that originally started your love for Halo. So please, don't compare the other reqs to it.
So we're making a mythic legendary weapon a loadout for nostalgia reasons over gameplay reasons?

Okay, I want my SPNKR Rocket to be a Loadout then.
Cody AUS wrote:
This guy gets it.
The CE pistol would be completely ridiculous as a loadout. Literally everyone would be using it once they got it- because it would be permanent and easy to access.
So the Spankr should be a loadout weapons?
Cody AUS wrote:
This guy gets it.
The CE pistol would be completely ridiculous as a loadout. Literally everyone would be using it once they got it- because it would be permanent and easy to access.
You saying rank 9 or even if the added an extra req 10 is easy to access? Lol, have you even played Halo 5? Give me a break.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 37