2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 37
so the BR isn't but the magnum is and normal req that you can run out of that is stupid 343 change it so the magnum is like the BR.
Joined a late Warzone game, used the CE magnum and now I am telling you. It's not OP at ALL! It's good but not OP.
Using it 1 time and only squeezing off 8 shots before you were killed doesn't make you much more experienced or credible for that matter.
I've used it twice now?
Dude I've gotten more kills with that damn thing on Recurve. And I was fighting with another teammate for the ammo because there's only one clip. Plus it's location is horrible.
I've used it 3 times now, it really isn't that OP. I see how some people could be good with it but there is just no reason in the argument anymore. I can see it being a perfect loadout weapon and really is nothing to call "OP".
And in those 3 times you've had ~ 40% accuracy. Being a lousy shot doesn't make the weapon any less OP. But hey, at least you finally got a kill with it. Third times the charm.
Lmao caught him there.

If someone who knew how to aim, I,e get perfect kills, used the C.E pistol, they would absolutely dominate, especially if it was a loadout weapon.
Not to mention that he still hasn't completed his commendation for perfect kills, despite having the game since launch. He's a lousy shot all around. His accuracy with the AR is just as high as his accuracy with almost every other precision weapon, and has about the same number of kills with the AR as his precision weapons as well. That alone speaks volumes about what kind of player he is.
It's too powerful to be a loadout.
Joined a late Warzone game, used the CE magnum and now I am telling you. It's not OP at ALL! It's good but not OP.
Using it 1 time and only squeezing off 8 shots before you were killed doesn't make you much more experienced or credible for that matter.
I've used it twice now?
Dude I've gotten more kills with that damn thing on Recurve. And I was fighting with another teammate for the ammo because there's only one clip. Plus it's location is horrible.
I've used it 3 times now, it really isn't that OP. I see how some people could be good with it but there is just no reason in the argument anymore. I can see it being a perfect loadout weapon and really is nothing to call "OP".
And in those 3 times you've had ~ 40% accuracy. Being a lousy shot doesn't make the weapon any less OP. But hey, at least you finally got a kill with it. Third times the charm.
Lmao caught him there.

If someone who knew how to aim, I,e get perfect kills, used the C.E pistol, they would absolutely dominate, especially if it was a loadout weapon.
Not to mention that he still hasn't completed his commendation for perfect kills, despite having the game since launch. He's a lousy shot all around. His accuracy with the AR is just as high as his accuracy with almost every other precision weapon, and has about the same number of kill with the AR as his precision weapons as well. That alone speaks volumes about what kind of player he is.
RIP me. I only got that like yesterday...
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Not to mention that he still hasn't completed his commendation for perfect kills, despite having the game since launch. He's a lousy shot all around. His accuracy with the AR is just as high as his accuracy with almost every other precision weapon, and has about the same number of kill with the AR as his precision weapons as well. That alone speaks volumes about what kind of player he is.
I still need about 75 perfects then I'm done....
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Yeah it's a hard commendation man.
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Wow really? And he is speaking with a condescending tone against people who want to keep it as a burn card - as if he is better than them?

I played a custom game match with a lot of friends the other day, with C.E magnum as equal start loadouts. Yes, it was fun, but it was then we understood why it was a burn card. It kills insanely fast if you get perfects. I love the weapon, maybe they should have an action sack playlist or something with it as a spawn weapon, so everyone can try it out in a matchmaking game. But a loadout weapon in warzone? No way--especially if a Spartan company go in, all with it.
Irobot500 wrote:
We need to start a movement to make it a lvl 9 loadout req
I can see This, but maybe at like level 7 or 8.
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Wow really? And he is speaking with a condescending tone against people who want to keep it as a burn card - as if he is better than them?

I played a custom game match with a lot of friends the other day, with C.E magnum as equal start loadouts. Yes, it was fun, but it was then we understood why it was a burn card. It kills insanely fast if you get perfects. I love the weapon, maybe they should have an action sack playlist or something with it as a spawn weapon, so everyone can try it out in a matchmaking game. But a loadout weapon in warzone? No way--especially if a Spartan company go in, all with it.
Oh its gets better, he just sent me an inbox message saying he was reporting every post I made lol. How does the phrase go? "Come at me bro."
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Tsk tsk, I thought we were cereal bros.
I never use
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Oh its gets better, he just sent me an inbox message saying he was reporting every post ai made lol. How does the phrase go? "Come at me bro."
Haha wow, even though your posts don't breach any of the rules.

Funny how instead of holding some form of debate or arguement, he just reports the posts he cannot counter.
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

I try man! Deadzones freaking suck!
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Oh its gets better, he just sent me an inbox message saying he was reporting every post ai made lol. How does the phrase go? "Come at me bro."

Funny how instead of holding some form of debate or arguement, he just reports the posts he cannot counter.
Well technically the cereal posts are off-topic, but the actual posts are fine.
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

I try man! Deadzones freaking suck!
Don't worry Juicy Pie, I'll be yo cereal bro. It's all about them weetbixes. And uh, also message threatened bros.
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Really though, isn't off topic like a fairly minor trespass. I mean at least it isn't hate speech. In fact this is probably off topic in itself.
Oh so it isnt a permanent req :/
I havent gotten it yet so i wouldnt know >. <
I've used it twice now?
Lmao caught him there.

Not really, they were satirical of the main discussion.
Ok so my argument this time is that you give the players an original weapon that all CE players go crazy for, yet you make it a card you just lose after using it. What's the fun in using it till you die, then never being able to use it again? There's just no fun experiencing an old weapon like that. Especially since the Halo 2 BR is a permanent req, it just makes me think why? But yes it is apparently OP but have you ever considered that they could add req 10 and add it to that? Or even 8, 7 or 9. Anyways the thing about reqs is you will get every single req 100% over time, it's not like you will never get it and from what I thought Warzone was meant to be fun. It's not too competitive it's mainly just played for fun. Which is why I don't see the problem. It is not a competitive playlist like anything in arena. But yeah.. In my opinion if they weren't going to make it permanent they shouldn't have made a dedicated trailer about it and they shouldn't have released it at all, it just kills the experience of using an original weapon.
If they did that warzone would be pay to win
Ok so my argument this time is that you give the players an original weapon that all CE players go crazy for, yet you make it a card you just lose after using it. What's the fun in using it till you die, then never being able to use it again? There's just no fun experiencing an old weapon like that. Especially since the Halo 2 BR is a permanent req, it just makes me think why? But yes it is apparently OP but have you ever considered that they could add req 10 and add it to that? Or even 8, 7 or 9. Anyways the thing about reqs is you will get every single req 100% over time, it's not like you will never get it and from what I thought Warzone was meant to be fun. It's not too competitive it's mainly just played for fun. Which is why I don't see the problem. It is not a competitive playlist like anything in arena. But yeah.. In my opinion if they weren't going to make it permanent they shouldn't have made a dedicated trailer about it and they shouldn't have released it at all, it just kills the experience of using an original weapon.
If the gun was a permanent unlock then there will be 3 shot kills everywhere. That will destroy the meta
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 37