2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 37
Interesting. I thought it was perm. I am lv 70something and haven't gotten a DMR req yet. I have unlocked a skin for DMR. Makes no sense why I haven't gotten it yet.
Interesting. I thought it was perm. I am lv 70something and haven't gotten a DMR req yet. I have unlocked a skin for DMR. Makes no sense why I haven't gotten it yet.
Chances are you're unlocking Gold packs before finishing silver. But if you haven't and unlocked packs efficiently, that means you have a small amount of Silver packs left with about 6 DMRs available.

I got my first one at SR50.
Ok so my argument this time is that you give the players an original weapon that all CE players go crazy for, yet you make it a card you just lose after using it. What's the fun in using it till you die, then never being able to use it again? There's just no fun experiencing an old weapon like that. Especially since the Halo 2 BR is a permanent req, it just makes me think why? But yes it is apparently OP but have you ever considered that they could add req 10 and add it to that? Or even 8, 7 or 9. Anyways the thing about reqs is you will get every single req 100% over time, it's not like you will never get it and from what I thought Warzone was meant to be fun. It's not too competitive it's mainly just played for fun. Which is why I don't see the problem. It is not a competitive playlist like anything in arena. But yeah.. In my opinion if they weren't going to make it permanent they shouldn't have made a dedicated trailer about it and they shouldn't have released it at all, it just kills the experience of using an original weapon.
Yes they should just match the damage to the other magnum and make it a permanent unlock. Or slow down the rate of fire and leave it a little more powerful. It could be balanced out. I don't remember it shooting that fast anyways. But I haven't played CE in years so I'm not sure. I don't understand how an outdated, obviously obsolete weapon is greatly more effective than the current standard issue magnum. lol That's pretty odd.

It should fall into place with the Halo universe, not be labeled LEGENDARY POWER WEAPON!! and placed upon a pedestal in the Halo 5 world of marketing.

It may not mean much to you who weren't around when halo combat evolved was the most amazing new game you didn't know could exist, But it does to us who have played it religiously for 3 years until halo 2 came out. I love that gun and was excited to see it was back, only to later be disappointed in seeing what they have done to it.
it should be! it should be a level 6 or 7 req
My vote is make the CE Magnum a high level loadout weapon (5-6) and take away the movement abilities. Warzone is by no means a competitive mode, why not throw us a bone and add some more loadouts. Also I would like a social playlist in arena to start with it instead of the Halo 5 Pistol.
My vote is make the CE Magnum a high level loadout weapon (5-6) and take away the movement abilities. Warzone is by no means a competitive mode, why not throw us a bone and add some more loadouts. Also I would like a social playlist in arena to start with it instead of the Halo 5 Pistol.
You're calling 5-6 high? lmao. Thanks for giving me a weapon better than the DMR before the first legendary even spawns
Have you said the proper prayers to RNGsus before bed every night? He may believe that you have strayed from him, my son.
Your penance shall be seven "Hail Marys," three "Prayers of the Penitent Tangent," and two "Blaze of Glory Be."

Thank you to both Catholicism and Halo for making that so easy on me.
Firefly318 wrote:
Ok so my argument this time is that you give the players an original weapon that all CE players go crazy for, yet you make it a card you just lose after using it. What's the fun in using it till you die, then never being able to use it again? There's just no fun experiencing an old weapon like that. Especially since the Halo 2 BR is a permanent req, it just makes me think why? But yes it is apparently OP but have you ever considered that they could add req 10 and add it to that? Or even 8, 7 or 9. Anyways the thing about reqs is you will get every single req 100% over time, it's not like you will never get it and from what I thought Warzone was meant to be fun. It's not too competitive it's mainly just played for fun. Which is why I don't see the problem. It is not a competitive playlist like anything in arena. But yeah.. In my opinion if they weren't going to make it permanent they shouldn't have made a dedicated trailer about it and they shouldn't have released it at all, it just kills the experience of using an original weapon.
Yes they should just match the damage to the other magnum and make it a permanent unlock. Or slow down the rate of fire and leave it a little more powerful. It could be balanced out. I don't remember it shooting that fast anyways. But I haven't played CE in years so I'm not sure. I don't understand how an outdated, obviously obsolete weapon is greatly more effective than the current standard issue magnum. lol That's pretty odd.

It should fall into place with the Halo universe, not be labeled LEGENDARY POWER WEAPON!! and placed upon a pedestal in the Halo 5 world of marketing.

It may not mean much to you who weren't around when halo combat evolved was the most amazing new game you didn't know could exist, But it does to us who have played it religiously for 3 years until halo 2 came out. I love that gun and was excited to see it was back, only to later be disappointed in seeing what they have done to it.
And... What? Listen dude, we all played. You aren't special. Even if we hadn't played back then (which most of us in this thread did), we have the MCC.

Also, the point is that they haven't done ANYTHING to it, and that is why it's A) so satisfying to have, and B) why they won't make it permanent. We didn't want a reskin of the H5 pistol. That would make this part of the update pointless.
its a 3 shot kill... no way should it be a load out*
I like how all the debunkers are giving actual reasoning using mechanics and such to facilitate a better argument, while those who agree with OP are just stating their agreement or throwing out a req level they think would be high enough to make making it a loadout wep allowable.

Reminds me of the old AR vs BR threads back on Bungie.net in the heyday of Halo 2.
it should be a permeant weapon it would be awesome magnum to have just like having a br classic
Okay so this is from Madinogi who wanted me to post this since he's banned:

"So me and 2 other clan members have conducted tests of the CE pistol Versus all Loadout weapons on the map truth. in slayer to 15 kills.
the results were.Round 1. CE Pistol Vs Battle rifle = CE Pistol.
Round 2. CE Pistol Vs Magnum = CE Pistol.
Round 3. CE Pistol Vs DMR = CE Pistol.
Round 4. CE Pistol vs SMG = SMG.
Round 5. CE Pistol Vs Asault Rifle = CE Pistol.
Round 6. CE Pistol Vs Halo 2 BR = CE Pistol.as you can see by the results. the CE pistol wins 5/6 times. meaning that the CE Pistol would be far too pwerful as a Loadout weapon and that the
current loadout weapons would not stand a chance in a head on fight against the CE pistol. the SMG is the only loadout weapon that won a Test round
agasint the CE Pistol. i have noticed during the test that the only way to beat a CE Pistol user head on is by the CE user missing his shots eaither
because of poor aim or player tactics such as strafing. or by catching the CE user off guard. anouther thing that revealed itself is that if you are
shot at by surprise from the CE user is that you have Almost 0 chance to react and get a shot off before you are dead. due to the TTK on the CE pistol.
in conclusion No the CE Pistol should not be a Permanant loadout weapon as it is far too powerful when going against the other loadout weapons. if
the CE pistol is made into a Loadout weapon those who are going against it will loose 8/10 times. that is a 20% chance of winning a gun fight while
the CE Pistol has a 80% chance of winning the fight. that is very unbalanced.
As it currently stands the CE pistol needs to stay as a Consumable Weapon."
CE's magnum should be here to stay!
Irobot500 wrote:
We need to start a movement to make it a lvl 9 loadout req
Level 7 loadout req. If not level 8? Level 8 or 9 seem like it's already the end of the game once u get there
Irobot500 wrote:
We need to start a movement to make it a lvl 9 loadout req
Level 7 loadout req. If not level 8? Level 8 or 9 seem like it's already the end of the game once u get there
Or a level 6 power weapon like it is right now. If you want to use it earlier than 8 or 9, just pay the energy for it.
No it is in forge so you can use it there. No need for it to be permanent req.
OMG no. CE pistol is fun and awesome, but dear God is it powerful. It's not like the H2 BR which is basically on par with the normal BR and is outclassed by long barrel BR. It's crazy powerful. The first day of the update I played some BTB and found out it was placed on Recurve on either side of the thin bridge, and OMG 3 dudes were just camping this thing and destroying everyone. It was impossible to move out of spawn without getting killed instantly. They have since cut the ammo to a single clip, thankfully. CE Mag is simply way too good to be a perm unlock.
I agree op
i feel they should make it a permanent req and they should also add a suppressed magnum into the loadouts as well. They could do all this in the nexr update that would be awesome/
GFG Dusty wrote:
i feel they should make it a permanent req and they should also add a suppressed magnum into the loadouts as well. They could do all this in the nexr update that would be awesome/
So an OP Pistol that's better than every load-out except for the SMG and a single shot Whispered Truth to be permanent?

There's a reason they're called power weapons
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 37