3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 37
Irobot500 wrote:
No dude, everyone just dums this on big team social, just leave it and add a certification card for it
Yeah why not, lets also make the SPNKR a level 2 loadout weapon
Slevin424 wrote:
I think we need more permanent REQs.... but not the CE Mag cause that gun is insanely powerful.

Although the shotgun would be a good idea for a perm REQ.
You must not play much WZA. Loadout shotguns would make defending the easiest thing in the world.
The base shotgun, but if people are considering the MCE which is way more overpowering than shotguns shouldn't be too far fetched. Maybe have it as a level 6 REQ.
Cody AUS wrote:
Lol no, a 3 shot kill, have you lost your marbles,
while we're at it, let's make the rocket launcher a loudout weapon
This guy gets it.
The CE pistol would be completely ridiculous as a loadout. Literally everyone would be using it once they got it- because it would be permanent and easy to access.
You saying rank 9 or even if the added an extra req 10 is easy to access? Lol, have you even played Halo 5? Give me a break.
I get to rank 9 every game around 600 points in. It's not hard if you know how to play man.
Ok so my argument this time is that you give the players an original weapon that all CE players go crazy for, yet you make it a card you just lose after using it. What's the fun in using it till you die, then never being able to use it again? There's just no fun experiencing an old weapon like that. Especially since the Halo 2 BR is a permanent req, it just makes me think why? But yes it is apparently OP but have you ever considered that they could add req 10 and add it to that? Or even 8, 7 or 9. Anyways the thing about reqs is you will get every single req 100% over time, it's not like you will never get it and from what I thought Warzone was meant to be fun. It's not too competitive it's mainly just played for fun. Which is why I don't see the problem. It is not a competitive playlist like anything in arena. But yeah.. In my opinion if they weren't going to make it permanent they shouldn't have made a dedicated trailer about it and they shouldn't have released it at all, it just kills the experience of using an original weapon.
Brah I don't know cause it's so powerful :D
Cody AUS wrote:
Lol no, a 3 shot kill, have you lost your marbles,
while we're at it, let's make the rocket launcher a loudout weapon
This guy gets it.
The CE pistol would be completely ridiculous as a loadout. Literally everyone would be using it once they got it- because it would be permanent and easy to access.
You saying rank 9 or even if the added an extra req 10 is easy to access? Lol, have you even played Halo 5? Give me a break.
I get to rank 9 every game around 600 points in. It's not hard if you know how to play man.
Getting rank 9 is easy as -Yoink- if some1 can't get it he is dumb or just bad
i don't think it should be a load out weapon.. because right off the bat skilled players will start mowing down the other team and get kill after kill... its too OP to be a load out weapon...
That would just drastically tip the balance in favor of which ever team had people who got to req 10 first. Usually by then its a close game then *pop* req 10! Suddenly people on one team are getting murdered in three shots and they can't even outlast the person because that person can just get more ammo for it at a req station.
It's too powerful to be permanent, right? Three shot kill (I think?).
Very true. I still don't understand why they did.
Sypriz wrote:
i don't think it should be a load out weapon.. because right off the bat skilled players will start mowing down the other team and get kill after kill... its too OP to be a load out weapon...
I believe that it should be a permanent Req because it is such an iconic weapon. If it was permanently added it could be level 7 because that's when lots of people get there good power weapons out.
No thank you.
I believe that it should be a permanent Req because it is such an iconic weapon. If it was permanently added it could be level 7 because that's when lots of people get there good power weapons out.
As said before. Then under that same rule, the SPNKR Rocket should be permanent because it's iconic as well.
Totally agree. Also with the Grav Hammer.
Totally agree. Also with the Grav Hammer.
Make the Sniper and the Rockets and the Prophet's Bane permanent REQs while you're at it.
magnum of the halo CE is a powerful weapon...
certification need to come out more
It deserves to be a power weapon cause if it was a loadout, I'll stop playing warzone, but as a power weapon I'm ok with
Whilst they're at it, they could at least make the weapon seem like it belongs in the game. It's fun to use, OP but they could've at least made the gun with new textures and what not... but still yeah I agree I wish we could keep it for good.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 37