2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 37
I haven't used the CE magnum myself, the RNG just hasn't been with my lately, though I have to say, having the CE magnum as loadout weapon would just me a terrible idea, as I've seen friends of mine (Who mind you aren't the best Halo Players...completely destroy) I may just be repeating what others have said before, but hey, I'm just a ~bloop~ like that.
  1. It's a three-shot head-shot.-Do I really need to explain this one, imagine a WHOLE team with this ~blooping~ thing (And trust me, i've tried it in customs, it's not hard to get head-shots.)!?
  2. It Outclasses any other magnum-Now this one I had to sit down and think, and even though I love the whispered truth, it's just slightly behind the CE magnum, and do I even need to mention how no one would ever use the normal magnum once you reach the REQ level required?
  3. Unfair to new players-Imagine this, 'You just got Halo: 5 around 6 months after the release and your pretty excited to see the amazing multiplayer, you join a Warzone game and everything is going fine, Hell your team is even winning! Next minute, the entire enemy team gets a magnum that can Three Shot head-shot you (See point 1) from a long distance, and because of this, you lose the game. This continues to repeat for everything 3 out of 4 warzone games, making multiplayer neither fair or enjoyable'
Now, I would write more but I'm a lazy ~Bloop~ and I can't be bothered, but here's just some points that you have to remember when wanting this weapon as a permanent REQ, And for the love of ~Bloop~, I know I wasn't around when Halo: CE first came out so I'm not some sort of 'Elite' but I've played it later on. So don't call me out on 'Never being there to experience it', trust me, it was still overpowered in Halo:CE.
Welp, I can't believe I wrote all this...damn!
Why do I believe I'm going to get a lot of hate from this...?
For number 2 , it outclasses battle rifles and other load outs as well, and this is what people don't get, it shouldn't be permanent
Few things.

1. Why is this thread still active? Seriously anyone with the right mind would know the CE pistol should be a one time use power weapon and not a loadout weapon. Give it up people, you've lost ten pages ago.
  2. OP has been banned until 3/6/2016 so if you want to talk to him about the subject then you'll have to wait
  3. I have still STILL not see anyone from the "CE Pistol should be a loadout!" side try to counter the argument I've brought up several times about how an entire team could have a CE Pistol paired with powerups such as damage boosts or overshields and their armor mods whenever the hell they want. You only need one guy with the CE Magnum unlocked to spawn twelve if it's a loadout weapon, just like people do for the BR.
  4. Also, sorry to that one guy I reported under false accusation of flaming. But to be fair, putting nice K/D after a counter argument is usually considered flaming due to lack of ability to convey tone of voice and emotions on the internet.
Ye he started messaging people calling them stupid for countering their points. This debate was over 20 pages ago, I personally think its time to be locked.
I think a quick three hit shot to kill is pretty OP and shouldn't be permanent. That would turn the tide of a game pretty quickly if you get to level 8-10. I mean you can use it till the fat lady sings in customs which is nice. That way everyone could have it.
the whole concept surrounding the CE Pistol Is how overpowered it was, it they made it a loadout weapon it would have be scaled down to be equal with the basic magnum, and then it would defeat the point.
Consider it being good as a Req, like a lightrifle is
Few things.

1. Why is this thread still active? Seriously anyone with the right mind would know the CE pistol should be a one time use power weapon and not a loadout weapon. Give it up people, you've lost ten pages ago.
  2. OP has been banned until 3/6/2016 so if you want to talk to him about the subject then you'll have to wait
  3. I have still STILL not see anyone from the "CE Pistol should be a loadout!" side try to counter the argument I've brought up several times about how an entire team could have a CE Pistol paired with powerups such as damage boosts or overshields and their armor mods whenever the hell they want. You only need one guy with the CE Magnum unlocked to spawn twelve if it's a loadout weapon, just like people do for the BR.
  4. Also, sorry to that one guy I reported under false accusation of flaming. But to be fair, putting nice K/D after a counter argument is usually considered flaming due to lack of ability to convey tone of voice and emotions on the internet.
Ye he started messaging people calling them stupid for countering their points. This debate was over 20 pages ago, I personally think its time to be locked.
I missed out on those messages despite being apart of the thread for the first twenty three pages. It should've been locked when I went to bed at 3 in the morning back on page twenty.
On one of the big team battle maps, you can pick it up and use it. I did and went 40 and 9. 10 perfect shots with it. This weapon should not ever be a load out weapon lol. Its really fun to use though.
I understand the complaint, but it is a bit overpowered, especially considering that pistols normally don't have many upgrades. Adding it to a high level REQ would be reasonable, I guess, although I could possibly see some abuse, as it's not terribly difficult to get to REQ 8/9 (not saying it's super easy, but all you really have to do is participate and not get stomped on).
I agree. Especially with the CE Pistol landing in the higher req requirements. The power of the weapon is easily balanced by the armor mods of improved shields or movement speed.
Oh I thought it was permanent...more like I didn't know
This weapon should be a permanent REQ. Definitely make it at least a level 8. And before anyone complains about it being overpowered, has anyone used the energy bayonets? They are level 8 REQs and will instantly murder you if hit. On top of that, there's also the shield booster armour mod that boost's your shield capacity so that it prevents a three hit kill from the magnum. The armour mods only a level 5 and a rare, not even a legendary mythic, so it's not like the weapon would be effective against everyone. This wouldn't even be the first mythic weapon to have as a load-out weapon either. Does anyone remember the halo 2 BR? That's a mythic weapon and is legendary as well as being a load-out weapon. If I could, I would also make whispering truth a load-out weapon as it's not nearly as powerful as the magnum.

P.S. You can use the magnum to your heart's content in custom games where the weapon is available as a load-out weapon.
I think it works like this:
The Halo: CE Magnum is a minimum 3 shot-kill weapon.
The Halo 2 Battle Rifle is a minimum 4 shot-kill weapon.
Anything under a 4 shot kill, that is authorized by the UNSC, must be a power-weapon.
Yeah, let's give skilled players a permanent weapon that will only make it easier for them to continue getting more kills for the rest of the round! God, imagine if a team all made it to level 9 req and just camped your base with it? It'd be even worse than it is now. Y'all are insane to think it'd do any good as a perma req. The only reason the H2 BR is a perma req is because it's similar to the normal BR.
This guy gets it
Why are people saying "if you made it req 7, 8, or 9 it would be balanced because you can only use it later in the match"? Most warzone matches are like 18-23 minutes if it's randoms vs randoms (which is most of the time). I can't remember the last time I didn't have lvl 7 reqs before the 7th minute. Level 8 is usually around 8:00-10:00. Level 9 is usually 12:00-15:00 but I'm sure people are getting there much faster than that. And I don't really focus on bosses which I'm pretty sure give way more req energy than Spartan kills. So even if the match is a short 18 minutes that's still 11 minutes with a 3 shot loadout weapon that you can refill ammo for assuming you get it at 7 reqs. Even if you get it at lvl 9 reqs, you can still hit that around 12 minutes and have a third of the game left if not half.
I haven't gotten it yet. I'm glad I now know that way i don't get as disappointed when I unlock it. Man that stinks...
Irobot500 wrote:
We need to start a movement to make it a lvl 9 loadout req
No, level 4 or 5 though.
Bummer, I was hoping it'd be a permanent unlock like the Battle Rife (even if it was at a high level). Fond memories and all.

PERRIN A018 | Omega Black Two
I still haven't even unlocked the H2 BR, so at this rate I will I have to grind 2-3 more months to get the H1 pistol, only to spawn with it and immediately be spawn killed by a Warzone team of 12 who are farming.

Just brilliant.
Agree, I have many REQs that I have only one card for an I refuse to use them for fear of wasting the REQ.

I do however disagree with your comment about Warzone not being competitive. It is fun, a lot of fun, but there is definitely a competitive nature to it, not as much as Arena but its there and it makes the whole experience that much better.
Irobot500 wrote:
Yall obviously haven't used it yet. It's not as powerful as you think since the time to kill for most guns in halo 5 is shorter than previous games
It is just as balanced as any other gun in my opinion. The magnum is already a really solid weapon so I see no problem with making the Halo CE magnum a loadout weapon.
Lol, the complainers obviously weren't around during CE, that weapon was used it practically every single game on CE and no one complained. Warzone itself is already unbalanced if the enemy team have better reqs then you, you're pretty much gone anyway. Spamming all their OP weapons and vehicles into play and for the record it isn't a 3 shot kill, that's if you land headshots. If you were a CE you would understand but you weren't so don't even start complaining unless you know what you're talking about okay?
That's because it was the main competitive weapon in CE. It's like saying the BR was used practically every game in H2/3, or the DMR in Reach. Just because it was balanced back then doesn't mean it would be now, if you gave everyone the CE pistol in Warzone now it would be a cluster -Yoink-.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 37