OP Gamer Freak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37
I agree with OP. My two cents...

If the Halo 2 Battle Rifle is a level 5 loadout weapon or whatever (I can't remember), why wouldn't the Halo CE pistol be a loadout weapon as well?
This may be an old thread: But I'm gonna throw my helmet into the pot here and agree the title of the forum I find it stupid and annoying that neither the CE Pistol or Whispered Truth are power weapons I mean the only thing they got that makes them power weapon which in a sense is silly is movement speed. I mean Just make them a Sub category (Like the Halo 2 BR) perm unlock and people will use it more and maybe make it easier to gain access to them so roughly mid-game tier to accommodate their Lvl 5 and 6 requirements. Having them as disposable Req's is a waste of good sidearms.Thought I will State something Maybe as a thought male it a Perm Unlock Exclusive to Warzone Firefight or Make a Whole new CE / Whispered Truth and Label them: CE Pistol :FF: and Whispered Truth :FF: and Lock them to Firefight only.
I feel like when it first came out it was a little overpowered but then after a while it didn't feel all that good and I only used it for the speed boost.
If they made it a four shot weapon for the kill and no speed boost then yeah make it a load out but considering it's a three shot for the kill and speed boost it should be a req weapon IMO
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
I feel like when it first came out it was a little overpowered but then after a while it didn't feel all that good and I only used it for the speed boost.
Exactly and as I just added in my original post If people are getting so bent out of shape about using the weapons In Warzone just make some new non enhanced and powered down versions as perm unlocks or make them Warzone: Firefight Locked meaning they can only be permanent When using them in firefight.
SL Seth270 wrote:
This may be an old thread:
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37