Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo Reach Hunted Helmet

OP Sebbe29

I seriously can't believe that they have not added the classic halo reach helmet, this topic is really old but I want to bring it up again with hopes that it possibly get somebody at 343 attention. I really love that helmet (even though I never managed to get it) It was always an something that made players in halo reach fear the person with the helmet because you knew just how much that person had to struggle to get that helmet.

But if they bring it back it shouldn't be something you get at a req pack of course and I know everybody agrees with that. To get that helmet (if it would make it to Halo 5) you would haft to have the highest rank, completed all the commendations AND complete the campaign on legendary. It would then be well deserved but maybe not bring fear to any other player so my opinion to make it even harder is to complete the campaign on legendary with ALL skulls on and that way you would know that you need to watch out for that guy with the hunted helmet or thank god that he/her is on your team

Please type if you agree and if you think that I'm wrong in the way I think that the hunted should be earn.......
While I would like the Haunted Helmet to appear in a future Halo game (not including the Halo: Reach add-on for the Master Chief Collection), I would like to point out a couple of things:

• Nobody in the history of Halo has feared a cosmetic item. That's all they are. You can be in awe of them, most certainly, but fear? Nope.
  • Nothing else is being added to Halo 5: Guardians as 343i are working on Infinite now.
I do agree with your idea about completing Halo 5: Guardians on LASO though to get it. It would have felt earned and, as the helmet is essentially a skull, it is rather fitting.
x N7 117 x wrote:
While I would like the Haunted Helmet to appear in a future Halo game (not including the Halo: Reach add-on for the Master Chief Collection), I would like to point out a couple of things:

• Nobody in the history of Halo has feared a cosmetic item. That's all they are. You can be in awe of them, most certainly, but fear? Nope.
  • Nothing else is being added to Halo 5: Guardians as 343i are working on Infinite now.
I do agree with your idea about completing Halo 5: Guardians on LASO though to get it. It would have felt earned and, as the helmet is essentially a skull, it is rather fitting.
Should be unlocked for players already an inheritor on og reach for mcc reach.
If i saw an inheritor with a good k/d in slayer the first year or 2 reach was out, chances are they were a good player. Now, who knows.
x N7 117 x wrote:

Okay not feared but you still get the point that I made and those who had the helmet were at least somewhat respected for it. Okay well If they are working on that right now I don't need the helmet, I rather they focus all their attention on that than split their attention and screw up the game.
Sorry OP, but things like this are now out of scope for Halo 5. Outside of general backend maintenance, matchmaking updates and playlist refreshes Halo 5 won't get any more content updates. It's certainly something you can request in one of the existing wishlist threads in the Halo Infinite forums
Sebbe29 wrote:
those who had the helmet were at least somewhat respected for it.
I got more teabags and no life messages when I wore it or when I equipped inclement weather when they weren't a popular unlock yet.
stckrboy wrote:
Sorry OP, but things like this are now out of scope for Halo 5. Outside of general backend maintenance, matchmaking updates and playlist refreshes Halo 5 won't get any more content updates. It's certainly something you can request in one of the existing wishlist threads in the Halo Infinite forums
This is correct. Unfortunately it's not in the cards for Halo 5 at this point in time.
Unyshek wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
This is correct. Unfortunately it's not in the cards for Halo 5 at this point in time.
You say, "at this point in time". Does that mean that there is a possibility, however small the percentage, that Halo 5: Guardians will get some additional content after Halo: Infinite's release?
x N7 117 x wrote:
Unyshek wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
You say, "at this point in time". Does that mean that there is a possibility, however small the percentage, that Halo 5: Guardians will get some additional content after Halo: Infinite's release?
I think that they won't add it considering that Halo 5 was released 2015 and considering how much they screwed up, I think that they will be more focused on bringing more halo games or updates to halo infinite. (If there will be any more halo games after this one I don't know what they have said about that)
Did you mean the hAunted helmet? I don't remember a hunted helmet.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not edit content previously edited by a moderator, repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
x N7 117 x wrote:

Eh idk when I used to see recon in Halo 3 before the vidmaster challenges I was pretty shook