2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20
if you want a game like halo 3, play halo 3.
Halo reach is currently the second most populated halo after 5.
According to who? Source?
Halo reach is currently the second most populated halo after 5.
According to who? Source?
yeah cause i would argue that halo 4 or mcc would be most populated.
Halo 5 > Halo reach
There's one thing Bungie is good at in regards to FPS game design and that's programming a few strong weapons that are fun to use then nerfing them down when everyone complains that they are too useful.

I think I'll stick with 343's design-enhanced sandbox and settings. There's more potential there. 343 just needs to expand the user interface and features, and a stronger Magnum wouldn't hurt.
reach!
less armour but it just looked so much nicer then the ugly cartoon crap we have now
plus reach didnt have the BS req system stopping us from using our beloved dmr for a whole game to a short few minutes per warzone assault game!
There's one thing Bungie is good at in regards to FPS game design and that's programming a few strong weapons that are fun to use then nerfing them down when everyone complains that they are too useful.

I think I'll stick with 343's design-enhanced sandbox and settings. There's more potential there. 343 just needs to expand the user interface and features, and a stronger Magnum wouldn't hurt.
a magnum stronger than it already is?!
BRs wrote:
I have gotten to the point that everyone who considers Halo Reach as the best Halo hasn't reached the age of 16 yet.
I remember what Halo Reach did for me, it made me resent Halo and stop playing for a while.
I'm 24 now.. I loved halo 3, and I loved halo reach even more. Some people just like certain games more than others. I loved halo reach, especially for BTB and lone wolves. It is what it is.
Reach did some cool and different things for the game in terms of multiplayer, but Halo 5 is legit.
a magnum stronger than it already is?!
Better zoom functionality, slightler slower rate of fire with 3sk or 4sk. The M6D was the staple of Halo, something that has been missing in action since, well, the start of Halo 2. I know it's being added in to REQs eventually, but it could have been what defines Halo 5 instead.
I was pretty good at adapting to reach but when people say it has a better campaign I scratch my head because reach was the worst campaign of all time and I can't even think of a Halo I didn't enjoy enough to say that. Hell even O.D.S.T. had a better campaign and it wasn't even meant to be a full game.
Reach did get multiplayer and forge right though and even customs but it's unfortunate they took out some advanced options and game modes.
Hopefully Reach works better than the god-awful lagfest that is Monday Night Combat right now.

I love Halo 5, but Reach is a god-tier LAN activity with a near limitless barrel of custom games.

I'll keep playing H5 with my friends online, but the minute someone gets to my house, Reach will take over.
Halo 5. Whenever I have a need for reach I'm either out of tissue or toilet paper.
Thanks for stirring up another war, but I choose Halo 5
Beign objetive
Halo reach Goals:
Customization
Spartan abilities had help to evolve and stay on the top of shooters
Forge and his improvments
campaign complete, because, Halo 2 and 3 were so cut, and the camera direction was perfect!
all the content of forge
graphics on multiplayer was perfect on split screen
game modes - invasion was a new way to enjoy an firefigth too,
Falcon
the chance to be a spartan in campaign personalized was incredible, feel to be part and help MC

Reach mistakes;
Spartan ranks because many people felt less for their ranges
really i dont see more mistakes, please be objetive.

Halo 5 goals;
Graphics, yea etc etc
Warzone is cool
spartan abilities naturals
weapons customized are sooo cool
vehicles coolest gungoose / mantis
More characters to this game,
Smart scope aimation,
Assasination selector
Return of beign other caracter in coop

Halo 5 mistakes;Lack of MC on campaign
hunt the truth spots all was lies, MC and JL never fight like the ads appears, in fact they didn't even are like the ads shown
All the things you need to search to understand complete the transition of halo 4 to 5 outside the game are just wrong, a movement of pure corporatism
req packs are other point of corporativism, using slot machines with us like adicts,
Forge out of the game! it wont be rare if they charge money to put objects.
Lack of spartan Jet pack - Hard shield - bubble shield - or anithing of all that cool stufs!
no more Firefigth
no more Spartan ops
no more Split screen
No any of that coolest wapons in forge or in options in personalized playlist
no race
Shameless ending of campaign
over used Boss figth on campaign
Mostly of the multiplayer arena maps are so ugly
no Flying human usable vehicle, like falcon or hornet
Short Campaign
Still a Bad IA friendly on campaign

anyone can imagine having the skills of HR H4 or H5 together with customization as HR, and H5
falcon, hornet, unrestricted forge weapons, these cool weapons in custom split-screen games, or firefigth, and all playlist and more new ones,
it i think, even if it cost more, will be more buyed,
too much for 343?
too much for us?
na. we pay.
Halo 5
Features- Reach all day everyday
Gameplay- H5 all day everyday
The things I don't like with reach is balance with weapons in the campaign. The Plasma Rifle and Plasma Repeater are almost an exact copy of each other and the AR is not useful at all in the campaign. The story was great but the AI friends had almost no uses at all because they have lower damage for their weapons than your own weapons even if it is the same weapon. And it is in not a single mission that you can play together with every noble team member.
Halo 5, Reach was alright. I just don't understand the recent hate on Halo titles though. They have all been good to me, just some being better than others.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20