Halo Warzone Farming

OP My Crimson Ball

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
I'm over what happened 3 days ago, it's a game at the end of the day, no players got reported so move on
You didn't even finish spelling the word "farming"
Nothing good ever comes from ONI
I mean while it is annoying and aggravating they arent technically doing anything wrong.
Sir Rinder wrote:
I mean while it is annoying and aggravating they arent technically doing anything wrong.
Yup, all we can do is sit there and take the farming. It isn't too bad if you're not worried about KDR.
Sir Rinder wrote:
Yup, all we can do is sit there and take the farming. It isn't too bad if you're not worried about KDR.
True, if I get farmed I just run in circles (so I dont get kicked for idling) while I watch youtube
lol? The troll in OP is real. their rep is bad because of salty people like you, get over it bruh
best thing to do when being farmed is get everyone to stay in core because when they shoot or throw explosives it will damage the core and end the game
R3dMarine wrote:
Nothing good comes from ONI
NOTHING
Taylord225 wrote:
lol? The troll in OP is real. their rep is bad because of salty people like you, get over it bruh
Their is no troll idiot, it's -Yoink- players farming for one amour, I hope you get killed over and over and see how you like it
Taylord225 wrote:
Their is no troll idiot, it's -Yoink- players farming for one amour, I hope you get killed over and over and see how you like it
That was quite a volatile reaction for someone who is old enough to work at Microsoft...
I actually work for Microsoft and this unsporting behaviour needs to stop and I now your gamer tags
Somehow I doubt this.
I actually work for Microsoft and this unsporting behaviour needs to stop and I now your gamer tags
Somehow I doubt this.
I didn't want to call it out until now, but yea I just barely beat you to it
Just got out of a harvest, it's total BS if you ask me. Nobody on the other team made one bullet on our core...
Everyone just report them it isn't the dev's fault and these people are just selfish and need to learn their lesson. I would say best solution is to remove Achilles from their possession and ban them for a week.
Sir Rinder wrote:
Dude you know yourself that it is wrong. No one wants to put up a smile of joy while just watching themselves getting spawn killed over commendations and KDA. The teams that do this get Achilles faster and have beast KDA's. But does that mean that they have actual skill? NO definitely not. Does that mean that they have earned Achilles without selfishly damaging the community? NO! They should be punished and Achilles and their KDA's should be reset (or give them a week ban)
Sir Rinder wrote:
Dude you know yourself that it is wrong. No one wants to put up a smile of joy while just watching themselves getting spawn killed over commendations and KDA. The teams that do this get Achilles faster and have beast KDA's. But does that mean that they have actual skill? NO definitely not. Does that mean that they have earned Achilles without selfishly damaging the community? NO! They should be punished and Achilles and their KDA's should be reset (or give them a week ban)
You didn't say anything to dispute what Shadow said. And he's right, they aren't breaking any rules, just being -Yoink-.
Everyone just report them it isn't the dev's fault and these people are just selfish and need to learn their lesson. I would say best solution is to remove Achilles from their possession and ban them for a week.
It IS the dev's fault, they made the game AND the incentive to promote this behavior.

But you're right, all we can do is report them.
Taylord225 wrote:
I think their rep is bad because they sort of ruin other people's experience, that want to come back from school or work to enjoy the game and not be put up with no lifers that are either drop outs, or too lazy in life, that try to break the game for their own enjoyment. They don't give a fly about anyone else. No honour no respect
Sir Rinder wrote:
Problem is we can't just go and report everyone on a fire team, some people arn't out to farm.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29