3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 29
Run5k wrote:
I UNDERSTAND THE SPORTSMANSHIP side of things, I really do...but to be perfectly honest, it's my time & I'll use it how I wish.
That is true, as long as you don't mind seeing your Xbox Live reputation level take a nosedive based upon all of the "Unsporting Behavior" reports that you will justifiably receive.
I have 6 Unsporting Behavior for Tea-bagging guys I get perfect reversals or ninja's on, as well as 7 cheating reports for Yoinking! on people in Arena.
I don't think those reports have ever been used properly.
Osiris started it
Recently, this has happened frequently to me. Its been Whiskey Company, Triple Cap, The Sauna and Savage something or the other... First few times, it was just. Well, that's too bad, move onto Warzone Assault, get over it. Didn't happen that often. Now it happens in Warzone Assault! I was one of those saps who after getting farmed whilst trying to Assault, ran up and captured the 1st and 2nd objectives when the time was close... When they left them undefended. Never doing THAT again.
There is nothing less fun, than facing 4 Tanks, Banshee Ultra's, Spartans running around your base with the Answer, Cloaked Swords and dying repeatedly. This happened earlier tonight, assaulting the Fortress. Spawn trapped at the bottom of the Ramp leading up to it. Now all those who are in favor of this say, join a Company, get organized... maybe, but in the meantime, people on my team were quitting that game in droves. Now, I don't respawn if I don't have too. Just not fun. If it happens to more casual players, they will probably quit for good.

The best solutions I see are,
1. Allow players to avoid/block playing in Social playlists with people who they don't want to play with. It may make my queue times longer to not play with people in those companies, but I will be Ok with that. The block function now, just seems to block communication. After it happened to me the first couple of times I did this, but I still get matched against the same players.

2. Only allow players in large fire-teams to play each other. But that will probably make their queue times bad... but hey, they don't care about others play time, so why should that matter to me right?

Either way, I played 2 Assaults in a stretch, it it happened on the 2nd game. This frequency is driving me nuts
I just ended a farming match early and was rewarded with deranged squeals and unbridled profanity.

Good times.
Run5k wrote:
I UNDERSTAND THE SPORTSMANSHIP side of things, I really do...but to be perfectly honest, it's my time & I'll use it how I wish.
That is true, as long as you don't mind seeing your Xbox Live reputation level take a nosedive based upon all of the "Unsporting Behavior" reports that you will justifiably receive.
Mind over matter.
You're a -Yoink-. and you're part of what is cancerous for the halo community.
ps. sorry
halo is cool R3DSYNDICATE
ReteroX wrote:
I just ended a farming match early and was rewarded with deranged squeals and unbridled profanity.

Good times.
Good to see you till there.
Just ran into Sauna & Whiskey working together attempting to farm us on Urban.
Snuck out of the trap & spawned half my team on the right side of the garage & broke the cycle of torment.
We walked into an empty garage & captured it to about 70% before they realized there were no more people spawning in their trap.
Long story short it spooked them enough to all go back to the garage & play normally for the last 2 minutes of the match, but we still lost though.
Stop sucking and rally your team to push hard on 1 front and have 1-3 flank from the other while your large group is distracting everyone.
ReteroX wrote:

Good times.
Good to see you till there.
Good to see you too?
NWO Malice wrote:
Stop sucking and rally your team to push hard on 1 front and have 1-3 flank from the other while your large group is distracting everyone.
Very few people, if they have a mic, talk to one another. Communication is virtually non existent. That is the upside to a company, great communication. The other day some a$$hat was playing music loudly through chat. Guess what I did? I muted the whole lobby.
Okay so jumped on warzone and funny thing is that the enemy team had 280 points and all bases so what did they do but farm for kills and spawn trapp us

and these clans are Office naval intelligence and the surna clan and funny fact is their rep on Xbox need to be worked on, that's just shows how bad players they are and I hope these clan sees this
The Sauna, Office Naval Intelligence, PartyUp Gaming, Spawn Kill Repeat, Triple Cap all do those.
Not all wonts to farm
Osiris started it
I thought it was PUG? Either way they are both prime infamous Companies.
I'm pretty sure your spelling like that on purpose
Just report them for unsportsmanlike conduct and move on.
Message me all if you are interested in joining my Spartan Company: SpartanOpsElite
Always looking for new members and any one and everyone is welcome. Thanks.
it is very rough... the road to Achilles is a long tedious one.
Bro im a farmer and i take offense TO ALL OF THIS
Yeah that happens a lot in Warzone. What I hate most is when the enemy team come to your base at the start of the game and take that, then go for the base near them. It's really hard to deal with especially when your team lacks in skill or are just little kids playing and are new to Halo 5. I personally believe they should have a killzone so that it gives both teams a chance to capture the first base so it at least gives the team that is lacking skill a chance. Warzone itself is an unbalanced game mode which is why I get so upset with it at times. Especially when you're the one with a team that doesn't know what they're doing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 29