Halo Warzone Farming

OP My Crimson Ball

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. ...
  6. 29
This is getting ridiculous lol. So many people just don't understand sportsmanship... at. all.

It's mind boggling how many people resort to petty excuses that involve what the game does or doesn't dictate, or they point out the motivations behind an obviously rude and inconsiderate tactic as being 'legit' because it accomplishes an alternate goal.

One of the biggest arguments seems to be that there are multiple ways to get the points needed to win. They point out 'cap the core or kill Spartans' and say something like 'I/my team chooses to kill Spartans' because the game doesn't say I shouldn't. Just how much common sense does it take to understand that concept is supposed to be applied in a situation where there are 2 similarly matched teams!? You know... in other words, if the teams are closely matched to the point that no matter how hard one pushes, the other holds their ground and the ONLY way to win is killing bosses and Spartans, then that is actually why 343 designed it the way they did.

2 teams that are so unbalanced that one can literally pin the other down and farm them is not how matchmaking is supposed to work. It's an egregious failure in matchmaking, especially if it's an avoidable instance. Does it matter that one team is just a bunch of randoms that aren't as effective as their opponents? NO. Is it automatically "their fault" for not being effective? NO. People can't be "at fault" for not having lesser skills than others. I LOL every time someone says "your team has nobody to blame but themselves for being in that situation... if you're getting farmed, you left yourself get put there". Umm... actually, if the teams are that unbalanced... as a matter of fact... yes, there is another place where some blame belongs.

Sportsmanship is about respect, consideration and common sense. It does not necessarily always go hand in hand with a game's goals or rules, but it is supplementary to them. It is supposed to fill in the gaps in a game's goals/rules and keep those who would otherwise be a complete -yoink- from falling in them. The sad part is, there always have to be a few who actually dig it out and jump in those gaps willingly.
Even this won't convince people that some of us might have a different opinion on sportsmanship than their own.
Even this won't convince people that some of us might have a different opinion on sportsmanship than their own.
I have no doubt you're right. Although IMO I did make a mistake with my post. I said Sportsmanship is about respect, consideration and common sense... when I should've said it requires them.
I have no doubt you're right. Although IMO I did make a mistake with my post. I said Sportsmanship is about respect, consideration and common sense... when I should've said it requires them.
I think about is fitting, but yea, requires is more fitting for this discussion.

If you change it, i'll change it in your quote... O.O
Of course it´s not sportsmanship. It doesn´t matter if its forbidden or not. Is it totaly BS if someone steals your assasination? Yes. Is it BS if a teammates betrayes you? Yes. Is it BS if you get spawntrapped and killed for 20min? YES IT IS. And just a$$h0les do that. Its so selfish to destroy the game for other people. And yes... I report farmers.
And, this still occurs on a regular basis. During their most recent Community Update, the 343i team acknowledged that this behavior is inappropriate and said the following:

Quote:
...we do see that it occurs enough that we want to find the right adjustments to steer all teams away from this style of play. We’ve seen many great suggestions on gameplay adjustments, and the team is evaluating a variety of options. Most importantly, we don’t want to make a change that disrupts the fun experiences and competition we are seeing in the majority of matches, so the team is carefully evaluating several proposals. We’ll continue to keep you updated on any new observations or gameplay adjustments that are in the works.
Hopefully, that means we will see some changes implemented concurrent with the next DLC release in (approximately) two weeks.
Of course it´s not sportsmanship. It doesn´t matter if its forbidden or not. Is it totaly BS if someone steals your assasination? Yes. Is it BS if a teammates betrayes you? Yes. Is it BS if you get spawntrapped and killed for 20min? YES IT IS. And just a$$h0les do that. Its so selfish to destroy the game for other people. And yes... I report farmers.
how do you know everyone on the team is a farmer? ive accidentally ended up on teams that have farmed people and i try getting to the core but most of the time i cant get inside so i end up looking like them. dont report the whole team, only people who you know for a fact are farming, meaning people hiding around corners or tanks sitting outside, snipers are harder to figure out because they dont really have the option to charge into battle, given their weapon. having a sniper while the core is vulnerable doesnt necessarily mean they're camping, they could just be a support unit who is watching over their team mates which is what i do with snipers, even though im to retarded to hit something with it.
J0b R wrote:
best thing to do when being farmed is get everyone to stay in core because when they shoot or throw explosives it will damage the core and end the game
I'm a farmer. Believe me, we don't mess with explosives around the core. We'll come in with BRs and shottys if we have to.
Y'all are -Yoink- put your guns up and fight back
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. ...
  6. 29